Now you can Instantly Chat with Tanya!
- SQL Database design and coding, including Stored Procedures, Table-Valued Functions, Triggers, Full-Text index searching, SQL Replication.
- Analysis including data requirements gathering, BRD a...
- Analysis including data requirements gathering, BRD and SRD writing.
- Data modeling and data profiling.
- Extensive testing strategies with use cases and test plans.
- User acceptance testing and production roll-out
- Data integrity and validation
- OOP Web and Windows client-server development and maintenance.
- SQL/C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET release upgrade and testing.
Data Abstraction Layer
Lead SQL Developer on a high profile project to migrate the in-house statistical models and applications to a new database schema.Show More Show Less
SkillsSQL SQL Server 2014 T-SQL SQL Server 2016
ToolsManagement Studio Kanban
The Athene Group
Designed and developed back end Trade Exception processing using SQL Server 2014.Show More Show Less
SkillsT-SQL Microsoft SQL Server SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) SQL Server 2014 Apache Maven Windows Batch Scripting Salesforce
Online Time Sheet Interface.
Implemented modular design for SQL stored procedures and core user defined functions to increase code reusability and improve maintainability for Online Time Sheet Interface.Show More Show Less
Open Items/Broker Fails system
Responsible for Migration of the Open Items/Broker Fails system from Mainframe to .Net platform. Workflow Improvement of the Trade Processing Management usersShow More Show Less
Toolsvisual studio clear case fiddler