Now you can Instantly Chat with Atanu!
App migration and Integration modernization IIB/WMB, MQSeries, MQFTE, Cast Iron, APIGEE(Google Api), Data Power, Mule Soft and Splunk, F5 Load balancer. Python, IBM App Connect Enterprise, Docker, OpenShift, IBM Cloud Pak/Private... Show More
Project Manager (Team Lead)
VF Corp. designs, produces, procures, markets and distributes lifestyle apparel, footwear and related products. It operates through the following segments: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear and Others. The Outdoor & Action Sports segment refers to outdoor and activity-based lifestyle brands including performance-based apparel, footwear, equipment, backpacks, luggage and accessories. The Jeanswear segment offers denim and casual apparel. The Imagewear segment provides occupational workwear and athletic apparel.
As a Middleware Team Lead whereby
- Facilitates and reviews the definition and implementation of standards, methodologies, and best practices that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
- Oversees and participates in the design, implementation, administration, and support of systems architecture and infrastructure products and services to ensure security, availability, reliability, and scalability for the applications services and users of the environments, including development test, UAT, and production.
- Assists in identifying root cause of complex systems problems when requested. Contributes to the definition and execution of the architecture governance process.
- Performs research, analysis, and formulates recommendations regarding technologies, products, and solutions to fulfill requirements within the enterprise. Communicates with vendors and service providers to gain a clear understanding of product or service capabilities and costs. Identifies potential risks, analyzes costs vs. benefits, and potential impact on operations associated with modern technologies, products, and services
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and work effort needed to design and implement complex technical solutions
- Lead projects with moderate or larger sized scope and teams.
- Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
Johnson Control Inc.
Johnson Controls is a global leader in Automotive Seating, Automotive Interiors like overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics, leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems for Building Efficiency , leaders in manufacturing lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries under Power solutions and leading provider of facilities, corporate real estate and energy management and Workplace Solutions. The Business units spread across three main categories AE, BE and PS across different time zones.
I was responsible overseeing all aspects of integration for the JCI Enterprise Integration. As a part of Enterprise Integration team with broad experience integrating a wide variety of enterprise applications. Specializing in integrating using the SOA concepts pertaining to the EI realm. Involved in large-scale projects from inception to implementation. Particularly interested in providing solution architecture in large-scale enterprises.
As a Message Broker Integration Designer and Developer whereby
- As a Designer of the Integration team at Johnson Controls, I am constantly meeting with the business to understand their functional requirements and provide a technical integration solution to them.
- Develop software and systems primarily focused on integration technologies integrating Supply Chain applications to rest of JCI systems
- Interactions with application teams and JCI Solution architects
- Requirements gathering, activities coordination, etc.
- Experience in integrating with different Source & Target system like MQ, Web service, SAP, Database, File, WBI Adapter.
- I work with the development team to make sure they understand the solution and have everything they need to implement it.
- I am also responsible for setting the design/development standards and patterns for the team.
- Perform Design reviews
- Onsite-Offshore coordination for technical matters
- Follow industry standards and software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Adhere to standards and best practice
Minneapolis based Target Corporation serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America leading retailers. The Target Technology Team is driving a transformation in retail and our goal is to deliver Target’s unique “Expect More. Pay Less.” We have the opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms and environments.
As a part of DTF (Distribution Technology Foundation), we have to retire the Classic Manhattan version v2007 used in Target Fulfillment Centers and replace it with the Platform version of Manhattan v2013. We will be integrating WMS-2013 (Manhattan) with PRISIM/PIM, OMS (Starling & Store), PeopleSoft, Labor Management (LM), DPR (Demand Planning & Replenishment), external systems (UPS, USPS), Mainframe systems, ITA, eDW, DCI, POET, IMN and CRDB . The Tucson, Ontario, Woodbury, Savannah are the Fulfillment centers that the GFL changes will be applied to.
As a Message Broker Integration Lead whereby
- Develop software and systems primarily focused on integration technologies integrating Supply Chain applications to rest of Target systems
- Connectivity to Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF) from and to different source system.
- Develop & reuse appropriate Logging, Auditing, Error handling and automatic retry mechanism
- Support various levels of testing including data set up and defect fixes
- Follow implementation plans to ensure stable deployment of code into production
- Decommission of existing Blue Circle Layer(IIB connecting to WMS-2007 )
- Work closely with other engineers, business analysts and partners to ensure development meets business needs
COSTCO Warehouse Corporation
In COSTCO we are responsible for the analysis, design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of WebSphere MQ (WMQ) and WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) solutions. This role will require independent judgment on decisions regarding distributed application design and deployment strategies. Must have the ability to write standards, procedures and best practices based on prior experience and lessons learned from designing and deploying new solutions. In addition, this position is responsible for the configuration of the MQ Infrastructure in a shared environment. Development involves integrating of SAP with iSeries system.
Acted as a Message Broker Integration Lead whereby
- IBM WMB Integration experience with SAP Integration.
- Assist in the definition of leading practices and standards to setup and manage interface related technical items such as: RFCs, Partner Profiles, Distribution Models, Ports, etc.
- Provide inputs to operational considerations related to interfaces (example for monitoring , error handling, alerting, etc.) as relates to technologies and functions being implemented by the projects
- Help review the SAP portion of Technical Specifications for interfaces and provide feedback to Integration leads
- Optionally, provide feedback on templates/structure of Technical Specs
In MetLife we are responsible for developing & integrating of new system & services. MetLife offers a variety of products and services that can be attained on an individual basis or as part of a group plan through an employer’s Workplace Benefits. To integrate we are using MQ, Web Services. For transformation, we are using Message broker. Message broker is also used as ESB. I have worked on different module like GA, Voluntary Benefits, GPM, ePrisentment, CDH-DTCC.
Acted as a Message Broker Integration Developer whereby
- Understanding the technical specifications of the interfaces.
- Analyze the requirement for the interfaces.
- Preparation of high level and low-level interface design documents.
- Designed and developed the message flows.
- Developed WSDLs to expose the message broker flow as a web service.
- Working on different MB nodes mainly on SOAP nodes.
- Writing Stored Procedure to access data from Oracle and control transaction.
- Worked on developing of a common logging module, common error handling module and common procedure by interacting data from queue and writing it logs to a file system
- Used Flow Debugger for observing the behavior of message flows.
- Deployment and unit testing of the message flows.
- Fixed Defects raised during link and system Testing.
- Tuning of message broker from application and configuration perspective for better performance
- Configured StarTeam for maintaining versioning of message flows developed. Developed Broker components using WebSphere Message Broker toolkit, built the .Bar files, deployed & unit/string tested them on the local/ remote broker.
- Worked on the Common Audit and Common Error Processing frameworks.
SkillsIBM Integration Bus - IIB
Nestle GLOBE is one of the largest SAP projects ever attempted globally. The implementation would be in over 80 countries covering all SAP modules, Including CRM, BW, SAP APO, etc. A wide-ranging EAI / EDI solution for interfacing with large number of legacy applications and partners is also in scope which involves designing of complete Middleware Integration Software.
The scope of the project involves the Implementation related to AIX, MQ Series and Adapter (a component that compose and remove message header.) and takes care of bug fixing.
- System Administration of IBM Dispatcher Edge Component, WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Providing 24x7 Supports on Production Environment.
- Responsible for installation of GAF adapters, MQ series on Production, U.A.T., Regression and DR server.
- IBM Dispatcher Edge Component, IBM WebSphere MQ Installation and pre and post configuration.
- Responsible for Administration access other systems through the TCP/IP terminal emulation program telnet and carry out administration there.
- Modifying the cluster with client authorization for workload balancing on a cluster.
- Troubleshooting users and data related problems, development and production problems.
- Monitoring the database connectivity and networking.
- To take care of the incident tickets by constantly monitoring the peregrine with specific priorities and make them error free.
- Load Balancer, WAS and MQ ticket handling following the SLA and proper escalation procedures and raising a PMR in case when the issue cannot be resolved by the resource.
SkillsIBM Integration Bus - IIB