Now you can Instantly Chat with Chumki!
An innovative, forward-thinking, proactive professional who has accomplished significant achievements in ETL, Data Warehousing through Analysis, Research , Problem-Solving ,
Total 14+ years of professional work experience and played Lead position for more than 9 years and expertise in Creating Complex Applications with strengths in software development life cycle, relational database development, Agile/Scrum environment, Azure Cloud Platform, product support, market analysis, and ability to quickly learn technologies. Worked face to face with the business customer and is articulate and professional in presentation.Show More
- Lead developer on high visibility projects utilizing Informatica 10.1.0 installed on Cloud Based Azure VMs running on a Windows 2012 R2 Platform.
- Define, design, implement, improve, and support ETL solutions for OLTP, ODS and Data Warehousing projects.
- As a Lead, worked as an individual contributor, leading individual efforts but at the same time manage, monitor off-shore and peer developer team. Set up their account, manage and delegate work, gave them guidance and helped them prevent their road block, Conduct regular status meetings, conduct code reviews and evaluate work of team members.
- Train and Manage developers, advising other groups in organization on Informatica development, data warehouse development and ETL development best practices.
- As a Lead, work with senior management and business partners on multiple technology initiatives, gather requirements, provide estimates and deliver the projects related to the warehouse, ETL and database.
- Worked in integrating data coming from various domain like Claim, Gateway, Legacy system and from various data sources like Oracle, SQL server and non-relational sources like, XML file, flat files into staging area and then from Staging area to Oracle, XML and Flat Files.
- Worked with complex type mappings with xml source and targets.
- Created reusable transformations Joiner, Sorter, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Update Strategy, Sequence Generator, Normalizer, Java transformation and Rank and mappings using Informatica Designer and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
- Worked in managing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, complex SQL queries.
- Articulate and communicate effectively in fast paced Agile /Scrum based system, facilitated SCRUM ceremonies like Backlog Story Grooming Sessions, Sprint Planning Meetings, Daily Stand-Up Meetings and Sprint Reviews.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking, User Story management and Requirement Traceability. Also used for defining the scope of development work by prioritizing based on deadlines and level of effort.
- Performed performance tuning, debugging and error handling of mappings, sources and targets for better performance.
- Involved in Code Migration into different environments based on Testing Requirement.
- Performed the unit, Integration and system testing. Assisted in building UAT Test Scripts and provided support to the end-users test performed in UAT.
- Experience in creating and effectively executing deployment plan to move all the objects, tables, mappings, workflows, SQL scripts, etc. to production.
- Used Microsoft TFS to track Code changes.
- Worked on Service related tickets and problem tickets and identified the root cause for the business issues raised and provided enhancements and fixes in the current codes and gave a permanent resolution to the issue
- Continuously improve control processes, ensuring data integrity, quality, standardization, and security throughout the ETL process.
- Responsible for maintaining necessary documentation for design, development, testing, deploying and production support.
- Support production solutions and the ongoing updating and maintenance of our Data Warehouse.
- Made substantial contributions in simplifying the development and maintenance of ETL by creating re-usable Source, Target, Mapplets and Transformation objects.
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and team members to fully understand and analyze business requirements.
- Work in a fast paced environment, on multiple concurrent projects, manage conflicting priorities.
As a BI Team Lead, I am responsible for Informatica application development, administration, managing development team, supporting Eagle’s Data Warehouse/Data Mart ETL integration with MicroStrategy and Data Replication Services - and other projects where Informatica components are deployed. Here I am considered a key member of the Info Delivery Team and participate in design, development and deployment of ETL / BI solutions and Data Replication Services at Eagle. I work closely with the Eagle ACCESS development and Info Delivery teams, providing application support for new deployments, maintenance, and technical issues associated with Informatica solutions.Show More Show Less
As a Sr. Lead Applications Analyst – Informatica Architect and Informatica Admin, I am responsible for ensuring integration of transactional systems and our data warehousing program. I am leading internal and external resources in the implementation of solutions for data integration. Additionally, I provide consultation to users in the area of business information systems and/or lead cross-functional teams to address business or systems improvement opportunities.Show More Show Less
I played important role in this project to develop and build Forensic Data Warehouse, Data Mart using Informatica PowerCenter for ETL, Oracle Database 11g for OLTP and OLAP (supports growth and scale), sourcing data from Fidelity’s GRC system (IBM Open Pages), their surveillance systems (e.g., Actimize), BRM spreadsheets, and other source systems and finally produce data for OBIEE to display the results of forensic tests, provide ad-hoc analytics and data drill downs capabilities to the Compliance end user. A goal for the Forensic Data Warehouse is to reduce the complexity and redundancy of the many schemas supporting other various Compliance applications.Show More Show Less