Now you can Instantly Chat with Vishnu!
I have extensive experience being a test lead/manager on cable/telecom industry ( Comcast), health care (salesforce), auto insurance (Guidewire), BPM (Appian projects On Schools and libraries of USA) and recent experience at Marriott Internation...Show More
Networking & Security
IMS Health Care
IMS Health Care
Worked as Lead Test Engineer, worked on salesforce-based application on Health Care domain. IMS is adopting a global approach to managing sales contracts that will standardize and streamline how IMS create, approve, revise, and track contracts with clients. Main technologies are Apex, Contract management in Salesforce, Visualforce pages, Apttus Authoring Tool, MS office 2010, IE, and Firefox.
- Researched and understood the artifacts and the features of Salesforce platform within the project timelines.
- Established the Requirements documents by recording the knowledge transfer sessions from SME.
- Documented Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases based on the established requirement documents as part of delivery.
- Executed the Test case, provide the Test Results, worked on MIS for tracking the defects and version controlling on all the testing activities such as the Test Plan, Test cases and Test reports
- Coordinated with offshore teams from different countries across the globe and make sure that the application has enough testing coverage from internationalization and integration standpoint.
- Conducted QC meetings with status reports to senior Management team on day-to-day basis.
- Provided support for triaging the production defects and track them to closure when fixed.
Worked as Lead QA engineer on www.comcast.com. Handled multiple projects with 12 members of QA team size, Admin on HP ALM Quality Center and executed regression test cases on Quick Test Professional and document Test Summary results. Validate web and database transactions using SOAPUI. Identified application quality issues per defined process and escalated immediately the necessary issues to management. Main Technologies used are DOTNET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000, AJAX, Windows XP, Microsoft Share Point, MS Office, Net meeting, MS office, Amdocs, HP Quality Center10.0, IE, Firefox., MAC Safari, SOAP UI, Fiddler2,IE Developer tool, Amdocs,Citrix.
- Reviewed technical specifications and Interacted with Business analysts to clarify the questions
- Develop and execute test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test reports based on the design document and technical requirements.
- Provide the LOE according to the functional and technical requirements
- Develop automation frame work and develop action and functional libraries
- Coordinated with offshore teams and make sure that the application has enough testing coverage from internationalization and integration standpoint.
- Lead functional and automation teams. Coordinate manual and automation test creation and execution
- Worked on content management by using Site core, captured all the http protocols data by using Omniture.
- Mapped test cases with requirements and developed RTM Requirement Traceability Matrix document
- Identify the existing manual test cases to convert into automation test scripts using QTP/UFT.
- Conducted daily defect review meetings during test execution using Quality Center.
- Developed test deliverable documents including daily/weekly execution status report.
SkillsVB .NET .NET Core C Sharp SQL Server 2000 AJAX Windows OS SharePoint MS Office Amdocs Clarify CRM 13.1
Worked as QA Lead on Guidewire Claim Center, which manages the claims process from first notice of loss through execution of financial transactions, including the payment and setting of reserves. It also manages claims information and coordinates the claims process to ensure compliance with corporate policies and claims best practices. Developed test plan, test cases, execute test cases, provide test results and identified the Test Types. Main Technologies were Guidewire claim center 4.0,J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB and Java ,SQL Server 2005, MS Access, AS400, Net meeting, MS office, Wiki, IE.Show More Show Less
SkillsJ2EE Servlets Java Server Page - (JSP) Enterprise Java Bean 3 - (EJB3) SQL Server 2005 MS Office As400 xWiki
SAP HR Module application
SAP HR Module application
Worked as Test Lead to develop test cases, execute the same on SAP HR Module application, which provides a simple interface for users to access, and manage digital personnel files. SAP HR provides the flexibility to retrieve documents stored in multiple data repositories and records management in HR, i.e. personnel file, candidate files, medical files, etc. Main Technologies involved were SAP HR Module, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, SQL Server 2005, MS Access, MS Office, SharePoint, and Clear Case 2007.Show More Show Less
SkillsSAP HR J2EE Servlets Java Server Page - (JSP) Enterprise Java Bean 3 - (EJB3) SQL Server 2005 MS Office SharePoint
Working as Sr. Analyst/Test engineer, XAware Designer is an Eclipse plug-in design tool for creating, testing, and deploying standards-compliant web services and data integration applications. The tool provides a visual, drag-and-drop design, debug, and deployment environment. My responsibilities was to Design and develop test bed, Test scenarios to ensure all the requirements are covered. Main
Technologies are J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, XSL, HTML, and Java with Eclipse IDE, XML, Windows NT, Linux Fedaro 4.0, Oracle 10g, Bugzilla 3.0, and MS Office.Show More Show Less
SkillsJ2EE Servlets Java Server Page - (JSP) Enterprise Java Bean 3 - (EJB3) XML HTML Extensible Stylesheet Language - (XSL) Linux OS (Fedora) Oracle 10g Bugzilla MS Office