Now you can Instantly Chat with Martin!
I have been in the Agile framework arena for 14 years. I am a certified scrum master, product owner, and Scaled Agilest among many others which are attached to the resume. I have been a scrum master on over 10 teams during the past 15 y...
I am currently studying for my PCI-ACP exams.
Networking & Security
- Agile transformation coach for Marine Corp legacy waterfall to Agile
- Scrum Master/ Agile coach on a Safe project 9-member team, planning, stand-up, demo and retrospective
- Worked with Product owner on Backlog refinement
- Daily Stand-Up
- Conducted Retrospective
- Worked with vendors to transform them to the Agile bidding process
- Introducing Cloud Security procedures
- Introducing DevOps for the transformation of legacy projects
- Introduced teams th BDD
Agile Transformation Coach
Working remotely on several projects at BMW, OPTUM as an Agile coach and remote Scrum Master. In addition, held SKYPE classes for the Product owners and Release train engineers on how to further the teams in SAFe Lean-Agile.Show More Show Less
Booz Allen Hamilton Charleston
Agile Coach/Scrum Master/PMO/Project Manager (Product Owner) /RTE
- Agile Specialist and Project Manager/Agile Coach/Scrum Master on the VBMS DEVOPS Project for the VA. Metrics, Risk Management, Project Management, Aiding Scrum teams in the Agile/Scrum environment to follow the SAFe attributes. Calculating the metrics per sprint for presentation to the stakeholders. Managing, gathering and updating the Risk and Issue Register for tracking of release risks and issues. Career Manager for staff assigned. Utilizing Agile PLM for modernization of the development process. Utilizing RTC for metrics, Story tracking, requirements, etc. Agile Coach and planning to instruct staff on SAFe once SPC is accomplished and migrate to SAFe. Assigned as the Agile Coach to the project. Starting to set up ART teams. Aided in selecting those on staff to be RTEs and coaching them how to utilize portfolio management under the SAFE framework Working with the stakeholders and POD leaders to implement Agile in true sense. Stet up Center of Excellent to aid in the training of staff. QA development for automated testing
- Researching how scrums are held, stories marked Done and stories carried over to next sprint. Have achieved Certified Scaled Agilest and am going for the Agile SPC certification in November. Delivered Application Program releases 8 through 12. Managed the creation of documentation according to VA standards, review of documentation and configuration control. Utilizing Kanban for IT infrastructure. Utilized ASP NET, MVS and other tools for the web interface between the veteran and the VA system. Utilized SharePoint as the document management and utilized it for team information sharing. SAP utilized for UI Cloud deployment.
Organ Sharing Richmond
Agile Coach /Scrum Master/Product Owner.
Consulting on several projects aiding in the learning process of the methodology of Agile/Scrum in a Microsoft .Net environment. The company was United Network of Organ Sharing (UNOS). The environment was the Scaled Agile foundation (SAFe). Acting as an Agile Coach on several teams utilizing CI, TDD, BDD and automated testing. JIRA and Confluence was utilized to track project. Scrum Master on team developing new UI interface. Worked on the Rally team to help transform UNOS to a Rally based Agile project. Help set up CoE to train staff and stakeholders on the SAFE portfolio management. Acted as RTE on three ARTs Program Management office on several projects. Worked in training Product owners as to their role and responsibilities. Worked as a RTE for a tract of 9 teams to help coach other in RTE role Utilizing Microsoft Project as well as other .Net tools such as SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint. Aiding in teams utilizing ASP Net for the web interfaces between the doctors and the donor centers. SSRS was utilizing as the SQL reporting services.Show More Show Less