Now you can Instantly Chat with Jose!
- Development efforts for enhancement and maintenance of Dynamics 365 CE and associated linkage to third party system including internally developed applications utilizing object-oriented design techniques and department coding standards. ...
- Works with the business and project teams to establish and guide business and technical requirements definition.
- Creates the overall design of the system and guides component design by mentoring junior members of the team.
- Works with other team members to validate design changes and understands impacts to system architecture as part of design review process.
- Responsible for driving development efforts for enhancement and maintenance of Dynamics 365 CE and associated linkage to third party system including internally developed applications utilizing object-oriented design techniques and department coding standards.
- Strongly proficient with the Dynamics 365 CE application and database structure, effectively and clearly communicates with internal and external end-users, and provides clear and timely communication to the team and the project manager on development progress and obstacles.
- Leverages development knowledge to compile technical solution options for the functional team to review based on business requirements
- Creates and executes application and deployments testing through the creation of unit tests, functional and smoke testing for deployment validation.
- Create all Change Management requests for implementations of all project changes, planned or unplanned, seeking appropriate business and management approvals and coordinating with the project manager.
- Responsible for providing production support of the Dynamics 365 CE system, integrated third party systems, and internal business applications ensuring high availability, data consistency and accuracy of information.
- Provides support for legacy business systems identifying opportunities for enhancements to features and processes.
- Rational Tools Suite, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Mobile Web API development and plugins for Apps.
- Execute all aspects of migrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM to a cloud hosted environment; installing and integrating newer versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Rollup and Service Pack installations), support SQL server upgrades.
- Participate in application design sessions to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines.
- Participate in the development of system/design documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and increase application maintainability.
- Develop and implement according to customer best practices.
- Integration efforts for integrating with components such as MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, and 3rd party applications.
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configure applications to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extend the capability of CRM through the creation of new entities, forms, workflows, and reports.
- Help to perform data migration activities.
- Design and implement reports to support the CRM application.
- Strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company.
- Business requirements and translate them into functional.
- Matches requirements and ensure the application meets end user expectations.
- Document business requirements and facilitate requirement sign-off with appropriate business stakeholders.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Evaluate current business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Conceptualize and design a best-practice solution that leverages product and industry knowledge, as directed by business requirements.
- Facilitate the decision-making process and develop functional designs that will drive the development process.
- Socialize and refine detailed functional designs with other project team leads and client business representatives.
- Communicate designs to business, development, testing, and training teams.
- Provide insight into designs, verify test conditions, and assist with User Acceptance Testing and Demonstrations.
- Manage defect triage and management activities during internal and external testing events
- Plan and perform quality reviews of project deliverables prior to release.
- Develop and maintain detailed functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Customer Service Management System.
- Perform special technology projects and initiatives as assigned.
Assist in documenting business requirements document for its implementation of Business Development System using Microsoft Dynamics 365.Show More Show Less
- Custom development of Dynamics 365 workflow.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- 30% to 80% travel thought the region.
- Data access transformation design patterns – RESTful and SOAP endpoints.
- Microsoft Azure Services.
- Participating in the sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project.
- Assisting with Dynamics 365 CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process.
- Advising customers on best practices for DYANMICS 365 Development.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects.
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as Plugins, workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer and project manager.
- Resolving technical issues with CRM development and other few related technologies to CRM.
- Capable of handling new Extension of Dynamics 365 Field Service, Project Service Automation, the voice of customer etc.
- Creating data migration and integration mappings.
- SSRS report writing and data schema knowledge using SQL and Fetch XML.
- With code and not necessarily related to code.
Carrington Mortgage Aliso Viejo California
- Work on data integration using Scribe with MS Dynamics CRM. Create/modify Scribe jobs and maintain the environment.
- Creation and modification of custom CRM entities and associated Forms and Views.
- Microsoft .NET development to extend the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform (xRM)
- Implementation of custom CRM plug-ins and workflows.
- Set up and administration of Dynamics CRM user accounts, profiles, roles, and security
- Integration of Dynamics CRM with 3rd party applications.
- Integration with the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform and 3rd party HTTP/Windows file server.
- SSRS report design and development.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Knowledge of the xRM framework.
- .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/DATA, and SOAP endpoints.
- Architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include Server Side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Migrating data from one version of CRM to the next.
- ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication, and Workflow Foundations.
- Work with our business analysts to understand corporate business requirements and processes to fit them into the CRM.
- Suggest and design appropriate data organization and reporting solutions for evolving business needs.
- Plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to extend Dynamics CRM 2016 Online for Government.
- Design and enforce security models and roles Integrate with the current environment - Dynamic 365, Active Directory, SAP ECC and BW, REST services, and Scribe, as required.
- Create custom plugins, workflows, entities, opportunities, campaigns, etc. utilizing the CRM SDK.
- Perform testing and validations of deployed changes.
- Document development and assist in the preparation of user guides and training materials.
CDC Atlanta Georgia
- Responsible for protecting and securing all client data against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- 80% to 90% travel thought the region.
- Primary support of CRM environment for Human Services Cluster.
- Perform application administration activities such as installation, managing security, configuration, and providing user support and training.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Plan and implement patches and roll-ups.
- Work with Product Owner to define the roadmap of CRM and assist when needed with the design, and development of solutions to address business needs.
- Responsible for account management and security controls within the CRM platform and ancillary systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage CRM for efficiency and productivity gains.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery testing and documentation.
- Responsible for reporting support for business users of CRM solution.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Sales Service Modules
- Dynamics CRM v. 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamic 365
- Dynamics 365 configuration and development administrator.
- Dynamics CRM Configuration and deploy.
- EXTENSIVE experience Integrating Dynamics CRM.
- SQL Integration.
- SOAP Integration.
- TFS integration.
- Sam’s integration.
- SharePoint integration.
- Work directly with a Microsoft Dynamics development partner to coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality, reports and dashboards.
- 50% travel thought the region.
- Dynamics performing setup, configuration, and maintain activities with the exception of custom code and development.
- Develop training materials and conduct sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for existing users post-training.
- Microsoft SQL Server tools and database design concepts including SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SSIS and SSRS.
- Analyze existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline the overall sales operations process within the CRM.
- Become the expert and administrator for all existing sales reports and dashboards, and work with sales and operations management to develop and launch new reports and dashboards.
- Ability to provide the first level of advice/assistance on procedures and work methods for software engineers and application developers.
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, lead import and management, view creation and administration, and more.
- Ability to customizethe CRM tool as needs change, and how to troubleshoot the system when problems arise.
- Strong ability to interface and cultivate good working relationships across departments.
- Delivering public web applications and sites.
- Dynamics CRM v. 2011, 2013, 2015 and Offices 365.
- Office 365 administrator, configuration and integrate it with Dynamics
- Experience developing thin client web and web services enterprise applications.
- Experience in both Agile Scrum and Waterfall development environments.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate project management methodology (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid), learning & iterating frequently.
- Work with the Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Web Development experience.
- Train internal team members and end users on the use of CRM.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Excellence at presenting complex development topics to both business executive and technical personnel to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by customers.
- Knowledge of specialized tools and solution providers of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies.
- Consulting skills with large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Supports the creation of a complex system being built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, version Dynamics CRM v. 2011, 2013, and Offices 365.
- Integration expertise with technologies such as SOAP, REST, MQ etc.
- Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates.
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for cloud offerings and understands how Creative practice areas interact.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution.
- Provides IT expertise on cross functional teams to provide a complete solution that will include custom code when the out of the box functionality is insufficient.
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines.
- Participates in the development of system/design documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and increase application maintainability.
- Troubleshoots & debugs Internet software technologies.
- Develops and implements of front-end technologies and coding best practices.
- Provides supplemental support duties as part of a cross functional IT team to support end users of other IT systems and applications.
- Create a project plan including hourly estimates by task and milestones to serve as a guide throughout the project.
- Evaluate current IMS data structure.
- Design a new Project Management Database in Microsoft CRM.
- Prepare, import and verify data integrity in the new database.
- Conduct User Group interviews to assess needs and wants for the new Project Management Database.
- Create custom data entry interface in Microsoft CRM.
- Create custom dashboards in Microsoft CRM.
- Create custom queries and design report templates in Microsoft CRM.
- Create custom export features to interface with Microsoft Access Financial Database and State of NC accounting.
- Test user interfaces and reporting functions with staff and revise accordingly.
- Develop and distribute training materials and perform training on a new database for DMS staff.
- Possess the ability to lead design sessions and make appropriate decisions in creating an XRM solution.
- Provide strategic planning and process improvement recommendations.
- Provide training for Staff.
- Responsible for project scoping, requirements analysis, solution workshops, business blueprints, configuration, developer, and project.
- Upgrading Microsoft Dynamic CRM, 2011 2013, and Offices 365.
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK.
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Data Migration CRM 2011, 2013.
- Participate in technical events & conferences as a subject matter expert on Dynamics CRM SDK and demonstrate key product features to the client.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Support B2B, B2C clients to determine business requirements to further develop the CRM.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications.
- Deploy CRM configure, and customizations plus report and dashboard creation.
- Experience in medium to large Enterprise sized projects.