Now you can Instantly Chat with Suresh!
Having 9+ Yrs of exp on Windows Server Administration (physical&Virtual servers in VMware/Hyper-V) followed with ITIL V3 process in Remote IT Infrastructure services.
Managed tasks on Active Directory, Use...
Managed tasks on Active Directory, User account mgmt, DNS,DHCP, FIle, Print, Patching, Windows Clustering, Hyper-V, DFS, Share permissions, SAN & NAS connectivity with server, space mgmt, RAID disks, Drive expansions, Remote card mgmt, are handled in Remote IT Infrastructure.
Skills: Windows server 2K/2K3/2K8/2012, VMware Vsphere 5/5.5, Azure Infra solutions.Show More
Windows server 2012, Vsphere 5.5
Analysts (Non programmer role)
My role as Wintel Engineer to support day to day BAU activities on Infra & App server operations, New projects follow with ITIL process. Worked with multiple accounts & responsibilities in DXC.
Skills: Windows server 2003/2008/2012. VMware 5, ITIL Process, Azure infra knowledge.Show More Show Less
Windows server 2008
- Remotely Administration and Monitoring of Intel based Win 2XXX Servers located in U.S deferent locations support production as well as test servers.
- Resolving Customer issues like application performance, unable to write application data on disks, application issues related with servers, space issue.
- HPOV generated tickets within SLA related to Server Availability (Server hang, down, No Ping, Warnings, BSOD errors and Hardware issues).
- Performance & configuration activities on virtual servers like create VM’s, Vmotion, increase memory, disk expansion, increase CPU, RAM, VM tools update, and VM hardware version upgrade. Resolving daily Backup failure issues, print servers and print queue’s issues, Antivirus def updates, tools.
- 24x7 on-call support for business critical servers.
- To ensure Servers are operationally ready within expected timeframes. Operational readiness verified via the Operational Quality Assurance (OQA) checklist.
- Primary SPOC for SA&D, Microsoft Patching Activity coordinated through SCCM within a fixed time period without affecting any application or group.
- Attending Daily Meetings on incidents, project, weekly Change mgmt & problem mgmt meetings, client calls on on-going projects like build, decom, migration, server provisioning.
- Perform operations on SCCM & SCOM for patch deployment, generate CI audit reports, package deployments on client machines.
Show More Show Less
windows server 2003
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Monitoring Win 2000 ADC server like replication, backup, n/w connectivity, Antivirus update on clients, manage print services, power management.
- User Account mgmt and permissions on desktops and access applications on servers.
- Managing lotus notes Domino 6.5 server, user permissions, daily backup, database replication, lotus notes client mgmt, space management, user permissions.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly backup of Lotus Server and ADC server.
- Up to date AV definitions. update Symantec AV clients using Symantec console.
- Troubleshooting all applications Lotus client, MS-office and customized software’s..
- Responsible for maintenance of Network, PCs and Network Printers of entire office regarding IT related.
windows server 2000
Customer support engineer to support desktops and new servers build and configurations.
support to clients on desktop app related and services.Show More Show Less