Now you can Instantly Chat with Puneet!
- Management postgraduate with about 18 years of work experience ranging from Operations to Product Management in the IT & ITES industry.
- Domain experience in
- Domain experience in Digital Payments including wallet solutions and Spend Management in the B2B and B2C space.
- Adept at working with both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- People management experience handling geographically diverse teams.
- Experience in managing and delivering customer training.
Data & Analytics
- Drive products and features from conception to release, working closely with business, technical architect, UX designers, software engineers, and quality assurance engineers.
- Convert business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Create and groom the product backlog working with business, product owners and technical architect.
- Solve complex business problems into technical solutions working together with technical architect / technical lead and UX designer.
- Practice agile software development driven by agile events (scrum ceremonies) comprising daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospection and scrum of scrums.
- Accept functional and technical stories planned within each sprint.
- Drive multiple scrum teams comprising 3-4 developers, 2 QA and 1 Tech Lead.
- Collaborate with TechOps, DevOps and BizOps teams to work on features supporting product development, which comprised infrastructure setup, health-check and monitoring setup, GIS review, creation of artifacts such as TAD, SAD, etc.
- Mentor new hires, develop knowledge base (wiki), present end-to-end product flow to cross-functional team members and external customers.
SkillsMicroservices architecture Rally Confluence Visio Gliffy Diagrams Agile Methodology Stake Holder Jira Atlassian Confluence Product Management Requirements Analysis SAAS Scrum Framework Web Services Microservices Systems Development Life Cycle - (SDLC) Swagger UI
Bancolombia App People
Bancolombia App People
- Worked as a Sr. Business Analyst utilizing waterfall model approach for the first phase of the project.
- Accomplished Bancolombia mobile app development utilizing agile methodology, following scrum practices.
- Delivered as a business analyst managing requirements, documenting functional specifications, gap analysis, facilitating JAD sessions, and doing a walk-through of functional requirements to the dev and QA teams.
- Business requirements gathering for the Citi Pay wallet, for the US market.
- Decomposing business requirements into functional and technical requirements following scale agile principles.
- Walkthrough of the user stories and acceptance criteria with Dev and QA teams.
- User story acceptance.
- Planned, managed and controlled project development from the beginning to its completion.
- Defined project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Developed wireframe mockups using Balsamiq application for basic application layout and information flow across different screens of the application.
- Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Delegated tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Planned, scheduled and tracked project timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Developed and delivered progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Successfully delivered KurbKarma, company's first in-house developed mobile application.