Now you can Instantly Chat with Santodip!
I am an experienced software engineer with my main expertise area in Java. In my career I have played my roles as Programmer, Tech lead and Architect. Domains where I have worked till now are Telecom and Healthcare.
My college ...
My college career enabled me to attain a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science and a Master’s degree in Computer Applications. Throughout my career I loved my learning experience. Currently, I have been employed for over 12 years in the IT/software industry and am ready to take up any role.
One of my best assets is the fact that I am always learning the latest technologies and keep up with the latest programming protocols. Working with a group or on my own, I am always effective and can lead a group or be a follower when needed. I have had many goals that I have accomplished and would offer the same determination to any company that employs me.
Santodip ChakrabartyShow More
Data & Analytics
IOT based Healthcare solution
- A person who goes for medical checkup waits for a fair amount of time before doctor attends the person. This is where our product fits in. The person relaxes on an ergonomically designed recliner and spends only 5 minutes for a complete health screening.
- It collects different health parameters from people, processes them and provide analytic report to enhance medical services and identify trends of disease progression
- Collected information and reports are shared among doctors/specialists through web services.
- I am involved in preparing architectural designs of the system where the solution will be capable enough to provide intelligent support to the doctors and enhance the quality of health healthcare system.
Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple complex assignments and clients.
Reports contain graphs(ECG and bar, line), tables and images. These are rendered in PDF from the backend and encrypted in the responseShow More Show Less
SkillsAgile Software Development Java (All Versions) Microservices Microservices architecture MySQL NoSQL Rest API
Catalog and Order Management
This allows communication service providers(CSPs) to manage end to end life cycles of products across all lines of business(Mobile, wireless, fixed line). The solution supports complex order orchestrations, order decompositions and dependency management. It plugs into an existing OSS/BSS infrastructure providing service interfaces (CRM) to connect to the system. My responsibilities were to:
- Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Sr. Architects of various segments, Data Scientists, Business & Product Managers.
- Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Work closely with peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
Seek and provide feedback on design and development
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
- Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes
- Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
Business Service Gateway
The core product named as Gold is used to handle different customer actions like creating a new telecom based service, rating them and get the realtime/post paid bill out of that. The core product need to be kept abstract with another wrapper to make it more secured and user friendly.
- I have created high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility and functionality with existing platforms.
- It was a SOA wrapper on the core product with a very simple graphical interface.
- My responsibilities were to handle a team of developers , documentation and QA to carry out scrum based development phases
ToolsEclipse UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING
Napier healthcare has existing product for EMR and HIS which runs across India. I was an associate to design a billing module which can be applicable in US market. This includes claim posting and cash collection in electronic and manual mode. This is mainly in the healthcare domain with service oriented architecture in spring framework where total billing process in a hospital is involved maintaining HIPPA and CMS norms. Co-pay, co-insurance are calculated as per the rules. Filled up forms always maintain X12 ANSI standards for 710,712 or 837,835 forms. I was involved in designing the software including requirement capture and maintaining scrum team.Show More Show Less
SkillsBusiness Process Modeling