Now you can Instantly Chat with Jeffrey!
My client's success is always my top priority. I am Jeff, a top-rated freelancer on a popular freelancing platform with 100% job success rate with great testimonials/feedbacks from my previous and long-term clients. I have a proven track recor...
Professional experience and delivered successful projects on the following areas and technologies:
● Embedded Systems, C/C++ firmware programming
● C++: Linux gcc, Windows mingw,gdb
● C# (Winforms/WPF/LINQ), Visual Studio & Blend
● Python 2 & 3 on Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
● Golang (Go) for Windows and Embedded Linux (Raspberry Pi)
● Microcontroller Experience: Microchip PIC, Freescale, MSP430, NXP, STM32, AVR, ARM Cortex, ESP32 (Wifi,Bluetooth LE - BLE)/ESP8266, Arduino.
● IOT (internet of things) using MQTT PubSub Architecture or REST API
● IOT Platform experience: ThingStream, Particle, Mosquitto on Google Cloud Platform, AWS IOT Core, Adafuit IO, IFTTT
● RTOS/OS Experience: Embedded Linux, Windows CE, Windows Embedded Compact,FreeRTOS, MQX RTOS
● Bootloader development (PowerPC, NEC 78K0R, CC430 (MSP430+CC1101))
● OTA (Over the Air) Firmware Upgrade: CC1101 Sub-1GHz RF and ESP8266
● Software Architecture based on Object-oriented (OOP) and Design Patterns
● Kivy Cross-Platform UI Python Framework (Windows/Linux,Android,RPI) including USB OTG for USB to UART/RS-232 and Amazon S3 integration
● Raspberry PI Python & C/C++programming
● BeagleBone Black and PRU programming
● Sub 1 GHz wireless RF designs, LORA
● Socket programming
● CAN/LIN/Modbus/UART/I2C/SPI/other serial communication protocol
● Automotive MISRA C
● Digital and Analog Electronics Design, LTSpice Simulation
● Eagle Schematic and PCB design
● NFC/RFID experience (ISO15693)
● Firmware Architecture (MCAL,HAL,Application Layer, OS Layer)
● Unit testing frameworks and TDD
● Version Control: Git,SVN,CSV,TFS,VSS
● IDE Experience: Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Eclipse CDT, Visual Studio Blend
● SQL CE, SQLite, MongoDB NoSQL using pymongo
● Beckhoff TwinCat with EL6751 EtherCAT
● Proven ability to debug and resolve complex problems.
● Delivers high quality, well-structured, flexible, maintainable, highly-testable and well-architected software/firmware project.
● Handles tasks effectively, and provides effective solution for project risks and issues.
● A very critical life-saving product from my client wherein yours truly made significant contribution as a lead embedded firmware engineer recently won a national award for being the best product on it category, beating their competitor.
● CPLD Familiarity using Python MyHDL for Xilinx and Altera
● OpenPLC Familiarity
● Project Management
● Agile ScrumMaster
● Agile Product Owner
Access to Laboratory Equipments:
● 2-Channel Oscilloscope
● Digital Multimeter
● Soldering Station
● Logic Analyzer
● Development Kits:
► Raspberry Pi 2/3/Zero
► BeagleBone Black
► RF: LORA, nRF2401
► Renesas RX62N
► Altera CPLD
► Arduino boards
► Gesture Sensors
● Programmers: PicKit2, STM32 Programmer, Altera USB JTAG Blaster
● Transceiver ICs, RS-232 Sniffer
● many more...