Now you can Instantly Chat with Ganesh!
· 10+ Years’ Experience in Open Source Technology (LAMP) UI, UX, and Mobile Applications (Android)
· Knowledge in Application Design, Server Arch Design, Development and Application Performance Tuning, DB Perfor...
· Analysis of User Behavior, Usage of Current Products and Feasibility Study. Knowledge in User Behavior Tracking using the Heat maps insights
· Knowledge and experience with Cloud based implementation, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, and Tools such as Github and Bitbucket
· Conducting the Scrum Activities (Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo/Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum Meeting, JIRA Administrator, Support the Product Owner, Arranging Product Backlog, Communicate the value of Scrum) to manage the project. Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (such as Trello, PMP)
· Estimate work tasks and level of effort within project timeline. Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct unit testing to ensure high quality bug free code
· Participate in gathering and documenting business requirements and translate them into technical specifications and designs.
· Actively participate in quality assurance activities including design and code reviews, unit testing, defect fixes.
Technical Skill Set
AJAX, HTML 5, CSS 3, XML, JSON, LESS and Bootstrap
Database : MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB (No SQL)
Web Server : Apache, Nginx
Server Components : Memcache, Redis
Mobile Application : Java Native (Android)
MVC Framework : Codeigniter, Laravel
CMS : Wordpress, Joomla
E-Commerce : Prestoshop, Magento
CDN : Cloudfronts
Tools : Tortoise SVN, Microsoft Project Planner, Balsamiq, Trello, Github,
Bitbucket, PHP Unit, Xdebug and Retrace Profiling and Adobe XD
Server : AWS(EC2), Rackspace – Dedicated Server, Go Daddy – VPS ServerShow More
. Creating the mockup design for application and writing the program codes for web/mobile apps·
· Understand the company needs to define system specifications and writing the SRS document for every iteration
· Breaking down large scale projects into manageable chunks. Estimate work tasks and level of effort within project timeline
. Create a new theme and adding new plugins in the wordpress. Integrating the ccavenue payment gateway for bying the books
. Creating the REST API for Mobile app integration.
· Assigning the jobs to the team and giving the timelines for completing the task.
· Doing the code review for every release and sharing the feedback/comments to the team and Reviewing the unit testing document.
· Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining codeigniter, php, apache and mysql on aws(EC2) cloud servers.
· Monitoring the PHP error log, Query error logs and apache logs for fixing the errors and performance optimization
· Configuring the security policies(Ex.: Minimize Packages to Minimize Vulnerability, Use Secure Shell(SSH), Set HTTP Limits per IP Address/Second and Enable Iptables (Firewall)) in the server
· Providing the Project Management Plan, Change Management Plan to the Client and Management
· Creating the deliverability matrix documents for every iteration and uploading the files from the repository to the live/staging server.
· Research and troubleshoot issues, provide technical support to client team as needed
· Integration with Content Management Systems and payment processing gateways
· Developed UI mock-ups and other visual artifacts with Balsamiq and Adobe XD.
· Designing and implementing HTML email templates and newsletters for marketing campaignsShow More Show Less
Selling the Bookshttps://www.karaditales.com
Selling the Books
1. Customize the existing theme
2. Adding the Payment Gateway
3. Developing the EBook Reader
4. Developing the Flip Audiobook
5. Developing the REST API for the mobile app integrationShow More Show Less
1. Completed more than 5 apps
2. Developing the API for the Mobile App Integration
3. Developing the backend CMS
4. Developing the app
Show More Show Less
Global Inspection Managinghttps://www.inspectionmanaging.com
Global Inspection Managing
1. Developing the Backend CRM application for managing the customer audit/inspection job, Inspector, Employee Profile, Generating the report, managing the orders, Managing the Package, Website Administration
URL : http://crm.inspectionmanaging.com
2. Developing the front end website
Show More Show Less
SkillsPHP CodeIgniter MySQL JQuery