Now you can Instantly Chat with Ravi!
- 9 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations, AX 2012 R2/R3, AX 2009..Over 20+ years of total IT experience in software analysis, design, development. 12 Years of Total expe...
- Hands on experience with new development model in Dynamics 365 Operations using VSTS, LCS and Azure Cloud. Ability to architect D365 using Azure Cloud technologies
- Expertise in Tables, Forms, Reports Designing and Creating Queries, Classes and Jobs using Morph X IDE in AX 2012 R3. Strong Knowledge and experience on X++ Language. Worked on AX Data Import Export
- Expertise in extending Dynamics AX using AX Frameworks and design patterns. Ability to create functional, technical specifications, document changes and test cases. Understand unique business processes. Used Sure Step, Lifecycle services.
- Expertise in LCS Administration, spinning D365FO VM, setting up dev environment, Integrating LCS with Azure Devops.
- Experience in Integrating third party applications using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 AIF /BizTalk
- Deployed AX 2012 Models from Dev to Test and Test to Staging using XPO and Model Stores.
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics Table and file structures. Designed and Developed query logic for SSRS/SSIS.
- Proficient in MSSQL for SSRS Report creation and SSIS Jobs. Experience in Data cleaning, Data validation, Data Modeling. Experience in Power BI
- Experience in EDI tools such as Data Masons/Vantage Point
- Expertise in writing SSIS packages for migrating data to MS CRM from SQL and generating reports using SSRS. Experience in configuring MS CRM with MS outlook and SharePoint Integration.
- Six years of experience in Siebel CRM 7.x Applications, OBIEE, Siebel Sales, Siebel Marketing, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Life Sciences, ePharma, Siebel eConsumer Goods, Siebel EIM, Siebel EAI, COM, Web Services
- Expertise in ETL methodology in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading. Experience in Performance Tuning of sources, mappings, targets and sessions.
- .NET experience hands on. Used c# to develop AX clients. Ability to develop .NET interface to AX. Ability to develop RESTFUL web services.
Dynamics AX/D365FO Skills
Technical: ( AX 2009/2012 R2/R3, D365 FO)
Creating forms,X++ , Morphx, Azure Integration services, SSRS , Data entities, ODATA, Data Migration, Power BI,
Dashboards, .NET, C#
Finance,Trade and logistics
VSTS, LCS, Azure Devops
Dynamics CRM/D365 Skills
Azure Integration services
Microsoft BI Skills
Power BI Skills
Power BI Dashboards, Reports
MVC, C#, ASP.NET
Data & Analytics
Transport Canada– Ottawa,ON
Transport Canada– Ottawa,ON
Working on short term project with Transport Canada. Transport Canada implementing D365 CE and FSA for Navigation Protection Program. The program administers Canadian Navigable Waters Act, Canada Shipping Act, Wrecked, Abandoned or Hazardous Vessels Act.
- Migrated data from legacy systems to crm online. Analyzed legacy file application and submissions data, created data mapping to CRM online entities
- Created SSIS packages to migrate data. Used kingsway soft sdk.
- Designed file and submission application system for Wahva applications in D365 CE Online.
- Designed business process flow for different stages of Wahva applications and submissions.
- Created application forms in CRM,developed validations using business rules. Implemented plug in to store notes attachments in azure blob
- Worked closely with Transport canada users, analyzed requirements, designed solution and implemented in D365 CE
- Developed d365 app for admin set up data for Wahva system.
- Project implementation is using Azure devops, Agile scrum methodology with two weeks sprints
- Designed and developed azure service bus connector from external .net based file application system to D365 CE.
SkillsMicrosoft Dynamics CRM .NET Core Azure Azure Blob Azure Function App Azure Active Directory SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Power BI PowerApps
Data CM– Brampton,ON
Data CM– Brampton,ON
Data group of companies are implementing D365 CE. They already have CRM 2011 which they upgraded to CRM 2016 later to Dynamics 365 CE. My role is to helping them in CRM/D365FO technologies. Performed different roles with client as solution architect and developer. Implemented customer forecasting in D365 CE. Responsible for entire solution from solution architecture to integrating CRM solution with D365 Operations.
- Designed and developed Sales forecasting application in D365 CRM. Gathered user requirements, prepared functional document, Technical design. Written necessary plugins, developed forms. Review current, high level design, of the system capabilities and recommend the best solution for replacement using D365 CE, worked on integrating CRM with D365 finance and operations.
- Implemented external customer service portal using D365 portals. Responsible for design, development and implementation of customer service portal
- Worked on migrating data into D365 CE from legacy systems. Imported contacts into customer service portal.
- Worked on share point integration using server-based integration. Configured CRM using entity-based folder structure. Created site structure in share point based on company organizational structure. Designed and implemented security model for SharePoint document access
- Worked on integration between D365 online and D365 Finance and operations. Designed and implemented integration using CRM plugins and azure service bus
- Implemented customizations (forms, reports, queries, and views) to meet requirements of specialized business processes and data migration needs.
- Supervising data migration from legacy system to D365 FO. Helping client employees in preparing data map, resolving technical issues related to D365 FO Data migration.
- Integrated D365 CRM with company sales portal using ODATA/.NET WEB API
- Identifying integration requirements, Prepared functional and technical documents for integration of external systems with D365 FO. Example interfaces: Sales order creation from external system, Sales tax calculation service, Customer access to catalog , integration with service alberta etc..
- Worked extensively on data entities. Updated exiting entities, writing code on data entities to complete data migration
- Created custom data entities, Written ODATA application using c# to integrate clients website with D365 FO.
- Worked on reporting requirements, prepared functional and technical documents for SSRS reports. Worked on Power BI integration with D365 FO.
SkillsMicrosoft Dynamics ERP Dynamics AX SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Microsoft Dynamics CRM Power BI PowerApps
DCNR-PA State, PA
DCNR-PA State, PA
State of Pennsylvania implemented Dynamics CRM for Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR). Dynamics CRM is used for different divisions in DCNR. Dynamics CRM is used for Vehicle and Dealer application management system (SAMS), Asset management system, Contracts management system, Forestry and Racers. They started with CRM 2011 and now moving to dynamics 365 online. Presently both environments exist in DCNR. SAMS is fully on CRM 2011 on premise and integrated with DCNR Vehicle Portal and Dealer Portal. Vehicle and dealer portals are developed using Asp.net MVC.
Dynamics CRM is also integrated with share point and office 365.For the State of PA I worked on both CRM 2011 and Dynamics 365.
- Presently assets are managed in CRM online 2011 on premise. Worked on developing asset management system for Dynamics 365 Online.
- Developed everything from scratch. Redesigned asset management system. Interviewed users, prepared user stories, worked on gap analysis, data model, created functional design document, architected solution, developed all the asset management solution. Created all DCNR business units in Dynamics 365 Online per new architecture
- Migrated entity data in asset management system. Created staging area in SQL server modified data per new architecture.
- Migrated Assets, State Buildings, Contacts into Dynamics 365 Online. Used SSIS to migrate data into CRM Online.
- Worked on Contract management system for Dynamics 365 Online.
- Worked on integrating vehicle management portal and dealer management portal with Dynamics CRM
- Vehicle portal is used to create and renew vehicle applications, vehicle payment processing. Dealer portal is used to create and renew dealers, create vehicle titles and dealer payment processing
- Created application forms using ASP.NET MVC, used AJAX and jQuery. Written programs using C#
- Integrated Vehicle and Dealer portals with Dynamics CRM 2011. Used third party web service for Vehicle and Dealer Portals payment processing
- Written plug ins for validations and vehicle and dealer application processing. Created objects required after successful transactions in CRM, Portals.
- Worked on migrating existing Grants application system from Asp.net website to D365 Portal
- Created console applications to perform CRUD operations in CRM 2011 on premise. volume of data is more than million records. for example, vehicle title update
- Involved in integration CRM with SharePoint for document and record management. Integrated SharePoint and other web applications with CRM by using IFRAME and CRM Web services.
- Worked on developing reports using SSRS and Power BI
SkillsMicrosoft Dynamics Administration Microsoft Dynamics CRM SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS)
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
ArmandoMontelongo is one-stop resource for essential information regarding house flipping and other real estate matters.
- Designed Xrm Application and Solution for client on Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Student
- Management, Ticket Management
- Collaborated with team members in understanding the business needs and the application
- Requirements. Created analysis documents in Visio.
- Managed the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a MS Dynamics CRM implementation
- Trained client personnel in the usage and administration of CRM applications.
- Lead client training sessions, as well as hands-on building of the solution leveraging Dynamics CRMs
- Installed and configured Dynamics CRM server in Development, training and Production environments.
- Worked on upgrade of Dynamics CRM from 2011 to 2015. Worked on post upgrade tasks
- Worked on integrating Dynamics CRM with Dynamics GP using scribe online
- Worked on customizing and extending Dynamics CRM. Created Web sites using ASP.Net Web API. Integrated external websites with Dynamics CRM.
- Created custom entities market, market session and rosters. Created forms based on custom entities. Written script for validations. Worked on creating custom buttons. Worked on ribbon customization.
- Create web API to get the market and session information from external websites into CRM.
- Created check-in html pages on the market with knockout script. used ODATA for web service calls from knockout script
- Written plugins for extending CRM functionality. Created custom workflow activities
- Worked on SSRS reports. Created bus tour report, market communications report, several other SSRS reports.
- used pre-filtering to display reports at single and multiple records level. Used filtered views
Written complex SQL queries to retrieve data from Dynamics CRM and display in SSRS reports. Created SSIS job to verify accounts and leads from excel fileShow More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)