Now you can Instantly Chat with Helal!
- Versatile Certified Scrum Master and Sr. Project Delivery Manager with 15+ years of experience in various industries including Banking, Telecommunications, Media, and Manufact...
- Agile mindset with a history of success in implementing best Agile practices from Center of Excellence.
- A result driven management professional with 10+ years in Agile consultancy services and delivering high performing scrum teams
- Proven track record for effective Agile Transformation, Agile Methodology, Scrum Framework, Project Management, Business Analysis, and serving cross functional teams to deliver results
- Experience managing globally dispersed scrum team with complex project
- Experience in delivering hybrid project consist of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Expert understanding on SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP, PMP, SDLC, Test Management, and Defect Management
- Proven facilitator/motivator/communicator and a passionate leader
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, CRM, AS400, SQL, MS Office, and MS Visio applications
- Effective Servant Leader capable of delivering project by following Scaled Agile and Scrum principles
GWIM Banking Integration
Overview of the Project: The objectives of these scaled agile projects are to help Bank of America to launch new integrated UI digital campaign initiatives to integrate Global Wealth Management, Investment, and Mortgage applications.
- Performing SAFe Scrum Master role on COBE trains
- Successfully serving globally distributed scrum team
- Created new scrum board and reporting metrics for the scaled agile team
- Successfully delivered a Proof of Concept (PoC) in scheduled timeline
- Facilitating all scrum events, coaching team, and worked closely with RTE (Release Train Engineer) on PI timeline
- Identifying dependencies, risks, capacity, velocity, and loads during pre PI Planning
- Ensuring team has ready and groomed stories for at least 3 sprints prior to PI Planning session
- Successfully facilitated PI Planning and planned 6 consecutive sprints during PI planning session
- In the absence of QA resources, successfully transformed Dev team to cross functional roles
Marketing Campaign and Call Center projects
Overview of the Project: The objectives of these agile projects are to help Tangerine to launch new digital campaign initiatives and enhancements of Call Center applications.
- Performed Scrum Master and Sr. Delivery Manager’s role in multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully delivered 3 projects/products from inception to completion
- Coached scrum team to truly adopt scrum practices, values, principles, and avoid dysfunctions
- Facilitated all scrum events
- Successfully transformed team to become truly cross functional and eliminate conflicts
- Removed impediment related delays by facilitating quick meetings across different teams and enable scrum team to achieve Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in timely manner
- Responsible for project deliverables, managing external resources, and liaison with external vendors (IBM, Call Vu)
- Prepared financials (Budget/Accruals/Forecast/Contingency) for every new initiative/project
- Facilitated creation of New Issue Risk Assessment (NIRA), Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), and Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) with Business and Legal team
- Presented bi-weekly project status (accomplishment, upcoming activities, risk, and issue) presentation to the leadership team
- Using JIRA for managing sprint and CONFLUENCE for all project related documentation
Salesforce agile project
Overview of the Project: The objective of this Salesforce agile project is to provide accurate information about the Bank Sourced Digital Mortgage leads to TD so that reduced compensation could be paid to MMS agent.
- Helped TD to build the digital mortgage application product from inception with 8 sprints and delivered phase 1 successfully
- Increased team velocity more than 20% in few months
- Coached development team to reduce cycle time to eliminate longer In Progress state of User stories
- Helped Product Owner with story mapping, story writing/splitting, prioritize backlog, and development team to reduce cycle time in every sprint
- Facilitated communications between cross functional teams (CLK, Salesforce, and API) for cross platforms collaboration
- Participated Scrum of Scrum meeting to represent OMNI Handoff team and collaborated with other PODs
- Used JIRA for managing scrum board, user story maintenance, defect, burn down chart reporting, and CONFLUENCE for documentation and report matrix
- Provided agile maturity scorecard to higher management
Overview of the Project: The objective of this agile project was to provide Mobile App money transfer solutions to National Bank of Kuwait for their existing customers as part of modernizing the current banking systems to digitization of the bank.
- Conducted Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Review and Retrospective meetings
- Removed team impediments on daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables
- Collaborated with Product Owner, BSA, and Dev Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
- Implemented scrum theory, values, and practices to guide the scrum team to continuous delivery
- Performed scrum master roles in multiple teams
- Provided weekly reports to higher management for sprint status using burn-down charts, velocity reports, feature delivery and roadmap progress
Show More Show Less
ToolsAndroid Studio IOS TestFlight