Now you can Instantly Chat with Sathik!
· 13 Years and 3 month of experience in the IT industry, as a Technical Lead in Alcatel-Lucent, doing scalability and performance testing
· Strong grounding on Exploratory...
· Strong grounding on Exploratory, Functional, Usability, Regression, System, End to end, Sanity/Smoke testings, Performance testing
· Automating the Test scenarios on ROBO Ride.
· Good knowledge on Netconf, REST, Docker / Kubernetes, Helm, Python and Jmeter
· Owning multiple domains and managing a team of size 3
Effort calculation for the team, tracking the Epic to closure
· Versatile in testing NMS/EMS applications & Performance system testing.
· Experience working on 5520 AMS, 5571 PCC and 5529 APC, NP, SDC, OAD, IDM, FWA.
· Working in Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia Classic EMS and emerging NMS applications with SNMP and Netconf devices
· Sound exposure to cutting-edge technology project - LTE – Long Term Evolution.
· Actively involved in Scalability & Performance testing of NMS/EMS products on AMS, PCC and FWA
· Actively involved in Functionality and regression testing of the AMS (modular), BrickMDU and 3GPPNBI
· Innate ability to derive test-strategies, writing test plans & effective bug reporting ability.
· Analytical thinker consistently on the prowl to resolve issues, and trusted within the team.
· Quick learner and looking for an opprtunity where I can explore more on my domain
· Technical support to the customer focused teamShow More
Networking & Security
Fixed Wirless Access – FWA
Understanding the Feature Reqirements, wiki Review and Test case review. Automating the TCs on ROBO Ride Owning multiple domains and managing a team of size 3 Mind Map Updates, Maintain test
Nokia Access Controller is a web based Network management application which provides support to manage SNMP based AMS(EMS) and Netconf based Nokia Altiplano Access Virtualizer (EMS) devices. this aplication contains various end to end functionalities like IBN provisioning, Performance management, Health, Alarm Analyser, Live Collection, Network Utilization, Network Views and so on.,Show More Show Less
SkillsDocker Kubernetes Linux REST Robot Framework
FNMS PCC 5571
Understanding the Reqirements and preparation of system Test Plan. Providing comments on wiki and Demo Owning multiple domains and managing a team of size 3 Setting up the test bed topology.
The Nokia 5571 PCC (POL Command Center) manages an Enterprise Passive Optical LAN network utilizing an advanced WebUI and providing easy OLT configuration along with auto activated ONT’s. Simplified Service activations, easy trouble shooting and simplified/intuitive alarm handling/recovery are key components.Show More Show Less
SkillsDHCP Linux Testing Framework VMWare
Design of Test plans, and Test list for AMS Features. Simulating 50K Network Devices and managing & Testing on it Testing the High Availabilty cases with 5 Application and 2 Data servers.
The Nokia 5520 Access Management System (AMS) is the next-generation element management system for the ISAM broadband access product family (DSL and fiber-based access). As a state-of-the-art management solution, it provides configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting operations based on a new-generation platform centered on Java and a modular architecture. This enables a flexible thin client graphical user interface (GUI) and accelerated deployment of new NE releases, allowing faster time-to-market for new services. By achieving unprecedented usability, the GUI makes operations more intuitive, thus reducing operators training needs. The system comes with a set of productivity tools that simplify operations and further reduce operational costs. OSS integration is achieved by means of the TL1 Gateway product or through the simplified integration capability offered by state-of-the-art web services product (XML/SOAP).Show More Show Less
LTE Manager takes care of the FCPS of FCAPS Functionalities while Voyence and Motocore takes care of the Configuration Management. LTE Manager can detect the network changes and intimate the same to
Ø In-charge of complete lab setup, which involves installation of Unix and EMS software and connection of network elements simulators through to the EMS workstations.
Ø W orked on Performance and Capacity Testing
· Analyzing the discovery rates of the devices in the customized WebNMS/MotoFM(FM) and Voyence/Motocore(CM)
· Analyzing the CPU, Memory and process utilization on EMS Longivity Test.
· Analyzing the performance rate taken to process the alarm events.
· Analyzing the performance rate taken for bulk commit.
Ø Involved in identifying test scenarios through the impact analysis & regression testing upon the bug fixes / feature enhancement.
Ø 3GPP North Bound Interface support
Ø Worked on multiple modules as part of Functional testing. Tested Discovery, Fault Management, EMS online FLAR Upgrade, PKI in EMS security, Configuration Management modules Motocore(Integrated with Voyence)
Ø Recording the test result using Test Studio tool and Defect tracking using Clear Quest Configuration Manager.
Ø Preparation of Functional Test Plan and publishing the Test plan for Formal Technical review.
Involved in estimating the Test efforts for new feature and enhancement.Show More Show Less
SkillsIBM Rational ClearQuest SNMP Solaris
Alcatel Access Management System (AMS) is the Alcatel element manager for FTTU, FTTN, G6, GPON and ASAM systems. AMS also provides different kinds of provisioning mechanisms for the operator like TL
Ø Test Plan Preparations and Reviews.
Ø Involved in the regression and system level integration testing for different releases (7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.2.0). In turn testing the SNMP managed 7342 NEs
Ø Carried out testing on different domains like Performance, Alarms, Service etc.
Ø Reporting the defects in EMS using BTS tool and tracking them to the closure.
Ø Installing and upgrading the EMS software on sun Solaris work station
Ø Team meeting arrangements & Action point tracking.
Ø Mentoring new folks in the project.
Ø In-charge of complete lab setup, which involves installation of EMS software and connection of network elements through to the EMS workstations with End to End traffic.Show More Show Less
ALCATEL FTTU BRICK MDU
The 7342 GPON FTTU OLT, ONT and MDU products work seamlessly together to form a fiber access network capable of delivering high quality voice, video, and data services to both residential and business
Ø Did Fault Management (FM) testing in the BrickMDU covering the basic alarm section of the GPON 7342 system.
Ø Tested both HSI and Voice traffic, familiar with test equipments Viz. SmartBits, TestCenter, Abacus.
Ø Tested OAM feature in VDSL Brick.
Ø Based on the new features, preparing test cases for different releases and writing test cases.
Ø Involved in Feasibility study of new features and TC reviews.
Ø Manual Execution of Test Cases.
Ø Bug Reporting and Verification.
Test Plan Preparations and Reviews.Show More Show Less