Now you can Instantly Chat with Orneal!
I have worked as a System Administrator for the last 15yrs in the US, Europe, and Africa. During that period, I have also worked on a remote migration project with IBM Global Services. Countries involved were Brasil, Australia, Jamaica, Ghana, Bel...Show More
Networking & Security
Dept. Of Veteran Affairs/ASM Federal - Cybersecurity Analyst/System Administrator
Dept. Of Veteran Affairs/ASM Federal - Cybersecurity Analyst/System Administrator 4/2016 – 11/2019
Palo Alto, CA.
Manage, Monitor, updates and Patches to all Workstations (5100) at the Seattle, WA location and (6100) in Palo Alto, CA using SCCM 2012, DBAT, WSUS Ver 6. Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Active Directory in Windows 7,10 environment, Symantec End Point Protection against Virus and vulnerabilities remediation. Other responsibilities include, monthly reports based on vulnerabilities and solutions, McAfee EPO, PowerShell 5.0, Patching of POS, Kiosk, Tenable, troubleshoots applications errors, Adobe, Citrix, java, Solar Winds, Wireshark, MS Office 365, IBM Big Fix, Generic Federal Govt. Applications, Group Policy…maintained a 99% compliance as required by the Federal Govt. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, VM-Ware Virtualization, Citrix VDI Desktop, End user support, Server Patching, Service Now Ticketing with Asset Management and Change Management.
Show More Show Less
SkillsWindows OS Microsoft Windows Server Administration Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) MS Dynamics AX 2012 MS Indentity Framework MS Office MS Project MS SQL 2000 MS SQL Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Cyber Defense Operation Center-TCS – System Analyst
Microsoft Cyber Defense Operation Center-TCS – System Analyst 8/2014 – 1/2016
Supports and analysis of fraudulent activities in a Window Azure environment and US Government organizations.
Various tools are used to investigate, i.e. SQL 2012, Networking tools, TCP/IP, Cosmos, NetFlow LYNC 2012,
Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, SharePoint 2013, Bit Locker, Juno Pulse- Remote access, RSA, Forefront Identity Manager, Product Studio, PowerShell, Group Policy, Domain Trust, Access Control List, Wire Shark, Sanboxie, Office 365, SQL injection, Archer ticketing, MS Ticketing, Putty, NMAP. Kerberos, SID, Global Policy. Hyper-V, Virtualization administration Client vulnerabilities remediation. Change Management.Show More Show Less
SkillsKerberos Windows OS Windows IIS TCP/IP Wireless Networks Wireshark SharePoint MS Office RSA Archer RSA Token Bitlocker SQL 2012 Information Technology Infrastructure Library Hyper V Group Policy
Toolspower shell Puttty
Field Solutions / Fujitsu - Service Engineer-System Administrator Runs Concurrently
Field Solutions / Fujitsu - Service Engineer-System Administrator Runs Concurrently 5/2007- 8/2014
Contractor- Seattle, WA/Vancouver, BC
Replaced computer/POS systems for multiple clients, including Starbucks, Federal Express, Payless Shoes, Target, TJ Maxx, Staples, Best Buy, and Tommy Hilfiger, Lulu lemon, Home Depot, Walmart, Red Robbins, Denny`s and Microsoft Stores Remotely.
- Dynamics AX 2009, 2012- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, Deployment, Administration, Wireless and End User Support.
- Wireless POS, PCI Compliance, Cat5, 6 Cabling, and termination.
- Configured and oversaw data backup and migration, IMAC, Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012
- Configured all-new network hardware and software, including McAfee, Symantec, AVG and Micro Trend Antivirus, Solar wind, Windows, XP 2003,7, 2008, MAC OS/10, Cisco 2960,3750 Installation and Configuration, Active Directory DNS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP, Bios, and Firmware upgrades, A-Record, MX-Record, Hosting, Fiber connect Virus Removal.
- Utilized Marimba software packaging for deployment, Kiosk, Web Services.
- Installed HP Printers, Scanners and cash counters, Cisco VOIP, Dell power connect 2848, Net gear 16 and 24 port switches, DNS, Gateway, TCP/IP.
- Window 7 Deployment, SharePoint 2010 - includes Lenovo Laptops- City of Coquitlam, BC.
- Targets Superstore migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 utilizing SCCM image and deployment, Lenovo Tablet.
- MDT 2010, SCOM was used for error reporting, alarms, and alerts.
- Citrix XenApp builds and deployed to a small business in Seattle.
- HP Firmware updates in a LAN/WAN environment.
- HP Asset Management, Change Management used for printers, Switches, and parts replacement and deployment.
- XP to Win 7 Deployment, WYSE Thin App, Citrix VDI Desktop, Office 365, Lehigh Hanson-CompuCom.
- Liaised with Tommy Hilfiger`s network staff to complete and verify all network connections.
SkillsMS Office Win XP Windows OS SCOM 2007R2 SCCM Administrator Cisco OS Dynamics AX PCI Compliance SMTP Symantec Administration Domain Name System - (DNS) BIOS Firmware Programming Wireless Networks
ToolsChrome SQL Management Studio
SharePoint Administrator – NP Consulting/BART P/T
SharePoint Administrator – NP Consulting/BART P/T 11/2019 – Present
Deploy new SharePoint Team Site for the Project Management Team at Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). Features include Active Directory, Permissions, data collection, workflow, site modification, Training.Show More Show Less