Now you can Instantly Chat with Lillypappy!
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer with over 9 years of IT experiences in Analysis, design and testing execution in different applications that include Client/server and Web-based applications.
- Hands on Experience in both Manual and Automated testing using WinRunner7.5
- Thorough knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expert in different types of testing that include System testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression testing with automated testing tools, Load testing, Performance testing.
- CA LISA ,Performance Testing tools using LoadRunner / Performance center and Jmeter.Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management..
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
Analyst at AT&T
Analyst at AT&T
Sofware Analyst with 9 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing. Experience include System testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression testing with automated testing tools, Load testing, Performance testing. Automation testing using Selenium and CA Devtest Lisa.Show More Show Less
QA TESTER (Mar 2007 –Aug 2007)
Employer – Comsys.
- Mediation Testing: I act as the mediator between the collector switches and the Biller. I worked on manual regression testing and Web Trax issues or tickets from the Billers. For Web Trax issues I use to attend the release notes meeting, Pretest and post-test the web Trax issue, and I have to check the result should matches, as per the condition. I used to write the Test Status and Test Scenario for each and every Web Trax issue. Worked with developers, database support and the manager to solve each and every issue founded during the testing process. In GUI I use to check for alerts and error messages while processing files in each and every collector.
System Analyst (May 2018 -Present)
Client: Educational Website Non-Profit Organization
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, Maven, Cucumber, Extend Reports, Jmeter, Web Services (REST, SOAP). I worked in developing Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver. Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently to meet deadlines. I can easily adapt to new environment and learn quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
US Interactive Systems
Siebel QA Tester (April 2005 – Feb 2006)
Coordinated with Business Analysts in gathering Business requirement .Worked closely with the Business analyst in developing the business requirements for the ECommunication.Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts in Test DirectoryShow More Show Less