Now you can Instantly Chat with Karthik!
• Product Manager for Nexant iEnergy® Demand Management Software defining vision, roadmap, backlog requirements and prioritizing of backlog.
• Rich experience working for Telecom giants – Cisco, Verizon, British Telecom, Globe Telec...Show More
Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
Genesis USA Owners Portalhttps://owners.genesis.com/us/en/index.html
Genesis USA Owners Portal
1. Baselining the As-Is version and Defining the backlog for To-Be version.
2. Development of PRD's, BRD's and Product Specs.
3. Approval of UX Design with liase on Technology Capabilities.Show More Show Less
SkillsGamification Web API
Adastria Japan ECommercehttps://www.adastria.co.jp/english
Adastria Japan ECommerce
1. Part of Design Thinking workshop to finalize on Screen Designs.
2. Market Research, Competitor Analysis for defining Product Vision.
3. Delivered detailed FSD's and User Stories as Development teams Go-to documents.Show More Show Less
ToolsJira software Trello
Nexant iEnergy® Demand Management Software Platform is both B2C and B2B solution helping Utilities, Customers with Campaigns, Gamifications for Customer Experiences, Brand Awareness, Intrinsic Behavior Changes and Campaigns -
a) Product Manager Ownership of Demand Management for UK Power Network.
b) Development of Product Backlog to make it the single source of truth containing user stories, acceptance criteria’s, functional designs etc...,
c) Active collaborations with design team for user journeys, pain points and with development teams for technical debts, improving architecture, performance and safety.
d) Lead development of Features to existing product and functionalities of Won Pursuits
e) Delivered gamification campaign mobile app solution for changing consumers’ behaviors using Gamification for Orlando Utilities Corporation (OUC) Water Management.Show More Show Less
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Project Manager of “Autofix” project (Waterfall) for British Telecom, UK that proactively provides solutions to network operators from the knowledge base with leadership of 35 team member’s involving Developers, QA and Designers with scheduled releases.Show More Show Less