Now you can Instantly Chat with Suhas!
More than 14.5 years solid experience in the Telecom Services industry spanning Consulting, Delivery,
System Integration, Solution Design, Vendor Management and Development.
• Extensive experience in customer interfacing and team...
• Extensive experience in customer interfacing and team management.
• Multiple transformation programs experience across the globe.
• More than 6 years of solid experience in developing E2E Solutions for Mobile, Fiber, Copper, Ethernet,
SONET/SDH, L2/L3 VPN etc.
• Extensive experience in Order to Cash and Order to Activate Flows along with Quote to Order, CPQ and
Trouble to Resolve workflows for various domains.
• Diversified experience in Catalog, CRM, Activation, Inventory, Order Management, Billing and Workforce
• Extensive experience in Retail & Enterprise business - L2/L3, SONET/SDH, Metro Ethernet, M2M, Mobile
(CDMA/GSM), Broadband (Copper & FTTx), TV, VoIP, PSTN, WiFi, NFV, SDN etc (Prepaid & Postpaid)
• Expertise in all levels of customer interfacing skills.
• Expertise in Core JAVA, Design Studio, Weblogic and Integration.
• eTOM certified BDM.
• Trained in TOGAF, eTOM, NGOSS and other standard frameworks.
• Handled multiple Training programs for customers across the globe.Show More
Freelance OSS/BSS consultant
Worked as an Order Management, Activation and Inventory Consultant for Telkom Indonesia. Responsibilities
included providing SME on RODOD and RSDOD implementation with focus on OSM, ASAP, UIM & CRM. Also worked as an Order Management consultant for NTT-COM. Responsibilities include reviewing the design and development of all OSM projects for NTT and supporting the team during implementation and operations. Worked as
an SME for Etisalat’s Activation Solution for Mobile Services in UAEas well. Also worked for Aircel as Provisioning lead. Currently working with Wipro for a Teclo customer in the Middle East.Show More Show Less
Bell Canada RSDOD implementation
Worked as a solution architect for the E2E Transformation Program for Bell Canada. Work involved, Requeirements/Design/Development/Testing of various features for the solution as well as working on proposals for future requirements.Worked primarily on Order Management, Inventory and Activation.Show More Show Less
Multiple RODOD/RSDOD projects
Worked with Charter Communications’ for their RSDOD implementation. Work involved providing consulting support
for Order Management, Inventory and Activation products and the RSDOD solution.
Worked as an E2E Solution consultant at PT Telecom in Indonesia for the OSS Transformation program for services (Internet/TV/Voice) on Fiber and Copper across Indonesia. Responsible for communication with external customer. Analyze and scope customer requirements and provide baseline of requirements, High-level design/low-level design based on the requirement baseline. Also responsible for Planning resources, production cutover ,performance Testing and end user training
On the VTI MAX project, the work involved developing composites/Services for various workflows that are designed.
Was involved in RODOD implementation
for Korea Telecom. Involved in integration and worked on design, configuration, unit testing and system integration testing. Responsible for driving the Test effort and framing guidelines. Provided OSM functional support to Technical architecture team on security requirements for KT. Involved in integration of external interfaces with COM. Was also involved in ASAP design discussions during the early stage of the project.Show More Show Less
SONET/SDH ASAP Activation cartridges
The project involved automating the provisioning systems that were using the Verizon Management System. As part of this, Frontier adopted ASAP as the activation tool and M6 for order management. Cross Connects between NEs in the SONET/SDH were provisioned after activating the available ports. As an ASAP consultant, was responsible for the requirements, design, development and testing of the various cartridges that were developed as part of the transformation process.Show More Show Less