Now you can Instantly Chat with Prashant!
Dynamic and result oriented professional with around 18 years of programming experience in
Worked in ALTCS module of Health e Arizona Project as a Individual Contributor in Sacramento, California US. This project is about long term care assistance to eligible people in state of Arizona in United States.
Authored/worked upon various pages like living arrangement, registration, Long term care
Desiged/developed work management module for ALTCS based on the requirement which helped to find a suitable worker based on person's status using complex routing algorithm.
Show More Show Less
This website helps auto parts dealers to buy and sell their low moving inventory in US and Canada. My role was to author/work upon various pages, wrote a nopcommerce plugin for displaying cards on home page. worked upon the Email service, Navigation of the website.
It also included porting a VB based project to C# project which connects to client's PC and get client's file and get the meaningful data and put in database.Show More Show Less
Worked with Panasonic Offshore development Center in India.
PanaCIM is a manufacturing execution system software solution to help in electronics manufacturing industry.
Involved with design/development of various plugins like Material Registration plugin, System Configuration plugin, Panasonic File Service.
developed Material Registration website in Silverlight.
For Panasonic PanaPRO suite, worked on Publishing system of Process Manager module.
Show More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp C++ Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) Microsoft Silverlight SQL Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Windows Forms Development Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Fujitsu TMP offshore development projectshttps://www.zensar.com
Fujitsu TMP offshore development projects
worked in Offshore development Center for Fujitsu. involved with the development of various diagnostic modules like Bus overload Test (BOLT), Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) to test the Fujitsu servers. Went to Japan for deployment of the project.Show More Show Less
Greenheck Identity Serviceshttps://www.greenheck.com
Greenheck Identity Services
Developed/Supported Identity Services, an authentication service. This authentication service is built around Identity Server4, an open source framework on ASP.NET Core which uses OAuth2 and OpenID Connect to provide various endpoints for sign-in/sign-out, create account, user-info, forgot password/update password functions to various client applications by providing an identity token. There is an admin application too which helps client apps register into identity services. All the client applications have common user base with users stored in SQL DB, SAP etc.
- Designed and developed endpoints for update password function.
- Designed and developed Contact Us lightbox (pop up) to be used across various clients. It should show respective contact details configured as per client.
- Developed and designed manual code verification process to generate and store the code in a json in Azure Blob in admin application. Once user calls the user support to get this code, he can do manual verification to verify his user id.
- Implemented logging across Identity server and admin application. These logs can be viewed in Azure Application Insights to get real time analysis/troubleshooting.
- Created login flow documentation in Visio.
- Provided production support for identity services.
- Used Azure DevOps to track bugs/User stories, used build and release pipelines to create builds and releases. Created Release notes in Azure DevOps Wiki Pages too.
- Worked in conjunction with team/QA to deliver superior quality software.
- Supported software builds and production releases on bi-monthly basis.
Acted as a key member of the group to solve complex problems during the Agile developmentShow More Show Less