Now you can Instantly Chat with Bhrugesh!
- Around 10 Years of software experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process, AGILE and SCRUM methodologies. Strong skills and experience in O...
- Strong knowledge with AWS (lambda functions, S3 bucket, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, API gateway) and Azure (Active Directory, Web Functions, Web Jobs, App services, Service Bus, Blob Storage).
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET and AJAX Extensions.
- Working knowledge of block chain, crypto currencies, solidity programming (Smart Contract).
- Working Experience on creating Rest Services using Azure Web Functions, ASP .NET Web API, WCF with C# and Node JS.
- Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework, Database First, Code First and performance tuning in EF.
- Strong Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture [SOA] concepts using .NET Framework.
- Strong experience to work with cloud technologies with AWS and Azure Working experience to deploy the API and application to AWS or Azure.
- Extensive knowledge with source controls like TFS, VSS, SVN, GIT, GITHUB and experience with project management tools like JIRA and communication experience with skype, goto meeting and slack channel.
- Extensive knowledge with database in writing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, Triggers along with Data Transformation Services (DTS), views, user defined functions, packages, database performance tuning, indexing, database backup and restore with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).Sound knowledge in third party controls like DevExpress, Telerik, Infragistics, KENDO-UI.
- Sound knowledge with Microsoft BI tools, like SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.Experience working with cloud platform like AZURE, AWS.
- Around 3 Years of experience in developing windows application using WINFORMS.
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
EMSL – E-Commerce Web Application
Web URL: https://devih.emsl.com/
End Customer : US Client – (payroll client - Icecube digital – Ahmedabad)
- This application mainly developed for Medical Labs
- It’s an E-commerce application
Tools and Environment: React JS, Redux, Redux-Saga, SASS, ES6
I was working as a react developer. My main role is to develop and maintain the application for front end which is developed in react.Show More Show Less
SkillsReact.Js E-commerce Redux SASS ES6
Web URL: https://medsbla.com/
End Customer : Spain Client (https://mmg-ai.com/)
- This application mainly developed for Healthcare organizations
- It’s web platform for doctors, patients, students, medical researchers
Tools and Environment: React JS, Redux, Typescript, Flow, SASS, ES6
I was working as a senior front end developer. My main role is to develop new components and new features for medsbla. I was also looking to maintain and bug fixes for existing system. My other duties involve to guiding to junior developers and also reviewing the codeShow More Show Less
SkillsReact.Js Redux Typescript SASS ES6
AIWA Chrome Extension for AION
End Customer : Canada Client
- This application mainly developed for AION crypto currency
- It’s chrome extension for AION
- User can send, receive AIONS, can create and send tokens
- User can back up the vault, Import/Export facility of Vault
- User can also Import and Export Wallet.
- User can change or set various network settings
Tools and Environment: React JS, Chrome Extension, ES-Lint, Prettier, Smart Contract, dApp
I was working as a senior member and part of TeamShow More Show Less
eGo Mobile App – Cab booking system
- This application mainly developed for Canadian customers.
- It’s cab booking system, similar to Uber
- User (passenger) can requested for cab, nearest driver can accept, and then once driver reach to User point, they can start journey.
- In between user(passenger) can cancel trip any time, user can give feedback to driver via app. User can also give tip to driver
Tools and Environment: Node JS, React-native, Postgre Sql, MySql
Developed the completely front-end part in react-native at driver and at passenger sideShow More Show Less
SkillsNode.Js React Native PostgreSQL MySQL
Web URL: https://tripcenter.net/
End Customer : UK Client
- This application mainly developed for worldwide ground transport. It’s Online booking platform
- Mainly two type’s users – supplier and buyer – supplier can sell their services and buyer have to register and book the services for any one from one day, multiday or tour.
Tools and Environment: ASP.Net MVC 5, WEB API 2, Angular 4, Azure Storage
Developed the Account management module at supplier side, fully functionality with database design, REST API, Back end and Front end with angular 4.Show More Show Less
SkillsAngular 4 ASP .Net MVC Web API Azure
Reward Management System
- This application is mainly developed for searching customer who got rewards on some product and program, there is also product list, customer list, workbench, system log and user management.
- End customer can submit reward, through some rules its pass and give result weather its applied or submit successfully or failed with reason.
- Authorize user can approve or reject any reward which is submitted for approval.
Tools and Environment: Azure web, Azure Web Functions, C#, Angular JS4, Typescript, MSSQL, Azure AD.
Developed the whole front end – UI using angular js 4 and typescript, also developed some of back end api using Azure Web functions to search reward transaction, look up APIs and search customer.Show More Show Less
SkillsAzure C Sharp Angular.Js Angular 4 Typescript SQL
Ecobee Hierarchy Management Tool
- This application is mainly developed for submitting thermo states, user can also create new task to upload thermos state using csv files, can edit, and process begins once validation complete. Apart from that User authentication through Azure AD, user management, system log.
Tools and Environment: AWS, Node JS, Angular JS4, Typescript, Azure AD, MySQL
Developed the whole front end – UI using angular js 4 and typescript, also developed some of back end api using node js for user management and authentication using Azure AD.Show More Show Less
SkillsAWS Node.Js Angular.Js Angular 4 Typescript Azure MySQL
Carbon Calculator Terra Pass
Web URL: http://calculator.terrapass.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/#/
Admin URL : http://cc-adminpanel.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/app/
End Customer : Canada Client
- This application used to calculate the burned carbon according by different parameters like, by vehicle, by travelling through air, by electricity etc…
Tools and Environment: AWS, Node JS, Angular JS, HTML 5, Bootstrap, SQL Server
My portion is to develop the back end – REST API for that in AWS lambda function using Nodejs, my other portion is also to extend and develop the admin panel for this so that admin can manage the processShow More Show Less
Carbon Calculator Bulk Uploader
Web URL: http://cc-bulk-uploader-ui-prod.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com
End Customer : Canada Client
- This application is mainly developed for calculating emission value for carbon which burned in our regular life by using fuel, energy sources etc…
- This application divided into 2 major part
- 1st is bulk uploader
- Here end user can upload csv file to calculate emission value for different inputs, files are stored in AWS S3 buckets, then after some time when process is done user able to download complete files with all calculations
- 1st is bulk uploader
- 2nd is admin panel
- Here user can manage his own profile as well as can manage factor variable or co-efficient value which directly effects to calculation, user can also able to view log for this.
- 2nd is admin panel
Tools and Environment: AWS, Node JS, Angular JS, HTML 5, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Dynamo DB
Developed the whole admin panel website from scratch as per what the user need most in future and
deployed it on AWS, its backend in Lambda function(NodeJS) and front end with Angular JS.Show More Show Less
Ecommerce Web Application and CMS
- This application is mainly developed for European customers, it’s ecommerce application as well as the whole back end handle by CMS by client
- Mainly in three languages, and the translation comes from database, which is managed by client from CMS.
- This application is now widely used in Netherland, Swiss, Germany
Tools and Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, MVC5, EF6, WebAPI2, Angular JS, Kendo UI
Developing and maintaining the whole structure of application as well as code optimizationShow More Show Less
Online Chat System
- This application is mainly developed for online Live chat system.
- It is leading Live chat software for businesses to chat with their customers. Live chat with customers in real time with cheap live chat software for websites. ABC Live Chat is one of the most reliable and affordable live chat software for your websites.
Tools and Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, MVC3, EF5, WCF Rest Services
Develop and maintain the payment and features module and payment integration.Show More Show Less
Skills.Net Framework MVC WCF REST
Web application for Audit System
Web URL: https://www.confirmation.com/
End Customer : US Client
- This application is mainly developed for US customers who want online audit for mainly USA.
- There is lots of functionality includes in this project but in sort, main functionality is Auditor can create account, initiate confirmations, Client can sign or authenticate confirmations and bank clerk can approve or confirm that initiate.
- This application is now widely used in other countries like South Africa, France, and Turkey.
Tools and Environment: Visual Studio 2013, .Net Framework 4, Sql server 2008, Web Services
Developing and maintaining part of process.Show More Show Less
Web & Windows application for Valuation System(FairvaluePro)
- This application is mainly developed for AUS Customers to use valuation system
- Fair Value pro is the only specialized valuation solution custom-designed to enable entities for simply and efficiently deliver fully compliant valuations in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- It solves the complex and technical requirements of IFRS and IPSAS valuation and depreciation of a range of asset classes including land, buildings, roads, bridges, footpaths, storm water, plant and equipment, water and sewerage infrastructure and marine infrastructure assets.
- Synchronization between web & windows application
Tools and Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, Sql server compact Edition, Azure Cloud, Entity Framework, LINQ, Infragistics Controls, Dev-Xpress Controls,
Designed & Developed process of valuation system for desktop version as well as tablet version. Developed synchronization process between web & windows application.Show More Show Less