Now you can Instantly Chat with Ashish!
Seeking managerial assignments in an organization that encourages growth, excellence & provides the opportunity to work on different projects involving emerging markets.
- 12+years of experienc... Show More
- On the contractual assignment as Business analyst in P2P domain which includes application management and process enhancement and reporting.
- Responsible to manage the end to end P2P track which includes capex-opex initiation, approver workflow, PR, PO processing, procurement, GRN, Invoicing, and vendor payment.
- Prepare change requests, Data mapping documents and functional specification documents.
- Prepared and managed the project tracker which provides insight of the real time status of the projects.
- Coordination of project activities across different teams including development, vendor, testing, business & operations stakeholders.
- Manage corporate level initiatives which include Report automations and process alignment
- Monitor process improvements to achieve cycle time and process cost reduction.
Responsible for Data Analysis and providing the graphical representation of the findingsShow More Show Less
NEB (New Established Brand)
- Worked off rolls as BT associate for the Pfizer R&D center supporting the business IT requirements.
- Responsible to interact with business stakeholders to analyze and document the business process (As Is and To Be) and requirement from functional and technical perspective.
- Responsible for delivering the technological solutions to the business from IT Network (LAN, WAN, Server, Tape library Backup solution) and application perspective.
- Acted as SPOC for all IT management activities which include both hardware and software procurement and deployment at site.
- Responsible for IT procurement, PR & PO creation, vendor payments and timely execution of the services.
- Lead the techno-commercial discussions partnering with clients, vendors and stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Responsible for P2P process management which includes vendor development (identification, negotiations), SOW, procurement, inventory management & vendor payments for all IT solutions.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
India bulls Securities
- Responsible to manage the key accounts which include client interaction, requirement generation, client servicing by resolving inquiries and complaints.
- Provide pre-sales support to understand customer requirements and map with the company customized services including technical requirements.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer based on client’s business approach, industry trends, competitor’s analysis for e-learning products and web portal services.
- Managing the customer queries on Website designing, Domain registration and Online services in the field of education.
- Acted as project implementation manager and managed middle/back office operations post sales.
- Proactively engaged with cross functional teams to synchronize the project work to complete within the defined timelines.
Show More Show Less
SkillsAgile Software Development
- Managing the International customers requirement and co-ordinating their back office partners like Oracle, PeopleSoft, Sun system, etc. for the success of project Integration.
- Responsible for the project delivery which includes requirement discussions, scope identification, demo, UAT, etc.
- Responsible to design the SOW as an extension of Revenue generation and creating BRD/FSD to define the process, data mapping, data flow mechanism like Web service/SFTP and testing scenarios.
- Followed Agile methodology to collaborate the process and internal teams to develop and deliver the mapped requirements while tracking the progress via JIRA.
- Responsible for end to end deployment of the custom feature and data integration for the project/program success.
- Mentoring the teams including business analysts, configuration and development specialists as well as consulting resources as needed.
- Collaborate and working with cross-functional teams – product management/Dev./Program management to deliver on common goals.
Used JIRA as an issue tracker and reporting tool to provide the heads-up to the managementShow More Show Less