Now you can Instantly Chat with Balasubramanian!
Seasoned and certified ( PMP, CSM, ITIL V3 F, ICP - ACC) IT Project / Program Manager with over 19 years of insightful experience, successfully managing and delivering IT services to clients across diverse do...
- Awarded for the Best Customer Partner Experience for the year 2014, 2011, 2008.
- Received “Star Award“ for executing the Mentoring program on project management.
- Recipient of the “Outstanding Award” for project execution.
* Proven ability to manage large-scale projects with strong leadership, decision making, planning and communication skills, delivering programs to meet the organization objectives.
* Expert in leading successful changes in projects and directing project teams to develop high-quality programs that solve business problems and provides tangible results.
* Skilled in building fruitful partnerships with multiple clients, understanding their requirements and accordingly devising customized solutions and delivering significant revenue growth.
* Experienced in delivering Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Computing Programs and assisting the customer ecosystem using cloud strategy.
* Knowledgeable in applications of waterfall, agile, iterative and other hybrid program execution methodologies, and skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual improvement and team achievement.
* Experience in setting up the offshore delivery team and defining the process and reflective governance model.
* Noted for driving business innovation, leveraging applications, technology management, project and delivery management leadership to accelerate business growth and gain a competitive edge.
* Driven to align business activities with technology vision, aptly equips technical environments to deliver responsive and quality strategic, operational and business outcomes.
* Visionary & influential leader, noted for sound, practical management style, with excellent skills in the management of people capability including performance management, talent management, succession planning, and recruitment.
* Adept at leading large multi-cultural teams to maximize productivity, ensuring technical solutions meet business requirements.
- Intentico.ai, Bangalore: Worked as a Program Management Consultant to help Intentico manage and deliver the product to meet the customer requirements. Responsible to manage customer communications, change management and delivery. Introduced an agile-based delivery methodology for product enhancements following the Scrum model. Products include Artificial Intelligence-driven bot builder platform using RPA (Robotic Process Automation), a live chat platform with intelligent agent console which can perform transactions, the application is built using python and is used in various industries like Banking & Insurance, E-commerce, Health Sectors, Travel and Hospitality etc.
- Responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping the client’s business requirements to systems/ technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Understood customer needs, translated them into requirements and deliver solutions as per client requirements.
- Managed all aspects of service delivery including developing proposal responses, reviewing business opportunities on delivery and execution standpoint, managed project/program P&L responsibility and ensured delivery excellence.
- Part of Vendor assessment team and negotiation including process definition and operation models and SLA reviews.
- Developed comprehensive project plans to merge customer requirements with company goals, coordinated with project personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Assessed program plan, project architecture design as well as the solution design documents; identified project risks at an early stage and developed mitigation plans to eliminate program risk factor.
- Monitored project progress continuously and prepared detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Conducted status reviews with internal and external stakeholders on planned frequency.