Now you can Instantly Chat with Balasubramanian!
Seasoned and certified ( PMP, CSM, ITIL V3 F, ICP - ACC) IT Project / Program Manager with over 19 years of insightful experience, successfully managing and delivering IT services to clients across diverse do...
- Awarded for the Best Customer Partner Experience for the year 2014, 2011, 2008.
- Received “Star Award“ for executing the Mentoring program on project management.
- Recipient of the “Outstanding Award” for project execution.
* Proven ability to manage large-scale projects with strong leadership, decision making, planning and communication skills, delivering programs to meet the organization objectives.
* Expert in leading successful changes in projects and directing project teams to develop high-quality programs that solve business problems and provides tangible results.
* Skilled in building fruitful partnerships with multiple clients, understanding their requirements and accordingly devising customized solutions and delivering significant revenue growth.
* Experienced in delivering Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Computing Programs and assisting the customer ecosystem using cloud strategy.
* Knowledgeable in applications of waterfall, agile, iterative and other hybrid program execution methodologies, and skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual improvement and team achievement.
* Experience in setting up the offshore delivery team and defining the process and reflective governance model.
* Noted for driving business innovation, leveraging applications, technology management, project and delivery management leadership to accelerate business growth and gain a competitive edge.
* Driven to align business activities with technology vision, aptly equips technical environments to deliver responsive and quality strategic, operational and business outcomes.
* Visionary & influential leader, noted for sound, practical management style, with excellent skills in the management of people capability including performance management, talent management, succession planning, and recruitment.
* Adept at leading large multi-cultural teams to maximize productivity, ensuring technical solutions meet business requirements.
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Intentico.ai, Bangalore: Worked as a Program Management Consultant to help Intentico manage and deliver the product to meet the customer requirements. Responsible to manage customer communications, change management and delivery. Introduced an agile-based delivery methodology for product enhancements following the Scrum model. Products include Artificial Intelligence-driven bot builder platform using RPA (Robotic Process Automation), a live chat platform with intelligent agent console which can perform transactions, the application is built using python and is used in various industries like Banking & Insurance, E-commerce, Health Sectors, Travel and Hospitality etc.
Various product development
- Setting up offshore delivery teams for MS & Java technology and business intelligence. Implemented an agile-based delivery model to deliver products developed from the India center. Performed for Health Sector PoC on Big Data using Hadoop on Ubuntu and Hive.
SkillsTeam Foundation Server (TFS) SharePoint 2010 MS Office Scrum Framework Agile Software Development Kanban
Data analytics project
Led the team working on marketing data analytics, generating insights on demand & services for various sports events. Performed data analytics on data from various social media platforms and website.Show More Show Less
ToolsExcel Macro Excel sheets PowerBI
Program management - consultant
- Responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping the client’s business requirements to systems/ technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Understood customer needs, translated them into requirements and deliver solutions as per client requirements.
- Managed all aspects of service delivery including developing proposal responses, reviewing business opportunities on delivery and execution standpoint, managed project/program P&L responsibility and ensured delivery excellence.
- Part of Vendor assessment team and negotiation including process definition and operation models and SLA reviews.
- Developed comprehensive project plans to merge customer requirements with company goals, coordinated with project personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Assessed program plan, project architecture design as well as the solution design documents; identified project risks at an early stage and developed mitigation plans to eliminate program risk factor.
- Monitored project progress continuously and prepared detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Conducted status reviews with internal and external stakeholders on planned frequency.
SkillsAgile Methodology Scrum Framework Project Management Office - PMO Azure Waterfall Methodology