Now you can Instantly Chat with Song!
A passionate Full Stack Developer with extensive experience in all the phases of SDLC in Web and Mobile App Development.
My years of experience are broken down as follows:
8 years of software development experience in all...
8 years of software development experience in all phases of SDLC including Planning, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment
6 years of back end development in PHP, and Laravel
5 years of back end development in Node.js
4 years of experience in developing Restful Webservices and Micro Services using Golang
5 years of experience in React, Redux, Redux-Thunk, and Redux-Saga
5 years of experience in Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective C
4 years of experience in Vue.js, VueX, Vuetify.js, Nuxt.js, Element UI Library, and Quasar
3 years of experience in Angular(5-9), Angular Material, and Angular component libraries like NGX Bootstrap and NG Bootstrap
3 years of experience in React Native for iOS and Android development
3 year of experience in Blockchain Development, especially in ICON-based DApp platform, Smart Contract, ICX token, and ICX Wallet
2 years of experience in Python and Django
1 year of Experience with CI/CD methods and automated unit testing with Jenkins.
Frameworks and Libraries: React.js, Vue.js, Angular, Node.js, Laravel, Socket.IO
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite, Oracle
Cloud Service: Google Cloud Console, AWS/Lambda, Heroku
Project Management Tool: Jira, Github/Gitlab,
CI/CD Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Playing a Leadership’s role in Scrum/Agile Projects
Optimistic and Honest Attitude
Passion for Learning and Challenging New SkillsShow More
Safety365 Website - Sevron Safety Solutionshttps://safety365.sevron.co.uk
Safety365 Website - Sevron Safety Solutions
• Safety365 is a SaaS Platform aiming to save the lives of people with coding, providing compliance scores for all the possible risk handling options and risk assessment, and serves big clients like Coca-Cola (EU).
• Revamped the whole SaaS platform based on React.js and restructured the backend separating it from the front end in Laravel to optimize the load speed.
• Led a team of 4 remote developers for the integration of all the assets and played the role of QA Engineer for the COSSH AssessmentShow More Show Less
GreenBay P&DT’s ambition is to launch a new Blockchain-based International cross border “Swish” eWallet App and GSM e-commerce product. GBPDT strives to be one of three leading overseas payment and money transfers service e-commerce companies for Transfers for Remittance and Donations. GreenBay P&DT offers its fully developed solution on a larger geographical market and the company advisors and go International with the initial market launch in Europe, US, Asia, and Africa concentrated for family remittance and overseas corporate donations
• Led a team of 4 developers to initiate projects, review, approve project plans and approve delivery of projects
• Handling project management, system integration, debugging, and troubleshooting of the application
• Introduced Bulkgate SMS OTP to enhance SMS Marketing and increase sales by 10%
• Conceptualized and implemented the code logic, developed the database structure and ensured regular maintenance of Chat App Project within 3 months • Ensuring adherence to quality norms throughout the development & implementation process
• Ensure timely technical support to customer complaints
• Close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Departments and Customer Support
BillsGlide – BillsGlide
• BillsGlide is a platform aiming at auto-car-registration based on users’ VIN information stored in Firebase and by auto-processing the payment using Stripe API
• Worked on both the front and back end side using stacks like Angular 8, Node.js, Firebase, and 3rd parties like Stripe.Show More Show Less