Now you can Instantly Chat with Ramesh!
Aspiring candidate around 14 Years of experience in IT industry and specialized in the areas of Microsoft technologies. Looking for Senior Dot Net Technical position to contribute and grow in the areas of design, development of ap...Show More
- Migrating Citi applications from .net framework 2.0 to .net framework 4.5
- Raising orders in Marketplace for Citi products to install on local machines.
- Working as Senior Technical Lead in implementing activities as like gathering requirements for BRD documents and preparing FRD and the Technical Design Document (TDD) Deployment plan documents for migrated application.
- Used Target Framework tool in VS 2012 to change framework version automatically.
- Engaged in client calls.
- Converting applications from DevExpress 3.2 to DevExpress 13.1 version.
- Completed RFS 138 (MASAK XML 3rd part), TD Automation and Cash Flow RFS application.
- Leading other team members, mentoring and supporting in RFS (Request for Service) team.
- Used third-party components (Aspose. Cells for .NET).
- Decompiled production DLL using ILSpy tool.
- Manager's Choice Award – 2016 and 2017(consecutive years) program for demonstrating the Practice: Put the Client first.
- Developed Cross database dependency scripts and executed.
- Writing PowerShell script to automate dacpac of Visual Studio Database projects
- Developed Angular 2 applications using Typescript language.
Languages : C#, MVC4, SQL Server Database projects, Web Services, Typescript
Database : SQL Server-2008, 2012
Technologies : MVC 4, Angular2, TypeScript, Visual Studio Code and Angular 2 CLI, Visual Studio 2012, Talend, DevExpress 13.2, TFS 2010, SSIS, Team Foundation Server 2010, Notepad++, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), Web Services, .Net Refractor, Target Framework toolShow More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Typescript Angular 2 Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Worked on SBP (Securities Business Platform), Payroll Initiative and QuickPay Customer Retention projects.
- Developed services in c# as creating request and response xml file and implemented
- Interaction between channels and BanCs database.
- Worked with Infosys team to make interaction for services in LETS Decommissioned
Module and created deployments packages in NCB standard format.
- Preparation of SSD (Solution Specific Design) for the development activities of specific
- Worked at client location, Jeddah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) for long term on work business visa
- Achieved “Hero of the Month” award from IBM ODC team.
Languages : C#, XML,
Database : SQL Server-2005, Toad Oracle.
Technologies : Dot Net framework 2.0, VS 2008, XML SPY, Notepad++, Citrix, Rational Team Concert (RTC), WCF, MVCShow More Show Less
Total Defense Security
- Total Defense Security is network security product to protect from vulnerabilities of the network organization.
- Core product of Antimalware Software Development Kit, HIPS, Firewall, Anti-Spyware
- Implemented Policies, client builds at endpoints and generate reports of the network security.
- Imparting training to the new team members on the domain and technologies.
- Manual testing on Enterprise products, Desktop products, Gateway Security. (CAGS).
- Hands on written test cases on network domain.
- Developed application tools to support the web testing.
Technologies : VMware workstation 5.0, VS 2005, Vsphere client, Dot Net framework 2.0, 3.5Show More Show Less
Skills.Net Framework Visual Studio Code
Vector Data Pipeline
Microsoft receives raw vector map data with latest updates from various vendors (Navteq, TeleAtas) for different geographies (NA / EU / AP). In “Vector Data pipeline” and “Data Foundation” projects HCL owns overall Dev + Test responsibility of transforming raw vector data into Microsoft in-house format (CMF / MAD / MWS) and stabilizing the same to finally sign-off full proof map data ready to be consumed by different MS mapping products like mapping portal www.bing.com/maps, MS Streets & Trips, MapPoint and other MS WLL products.
Map Data transformation happens via different data pipeline processing and data build processing and testing of the same is executed via various test automation BVTs and a rigorous manual testing.
- Worked on Construction updates for every month.
- Implemented the Upstream process package in the beginning of each Non-trans cycle and delivered to development team.
- Worked on Manual verification of CMF and MAD data using tools.
- Implemented Ad-hoc testing and User Acceptance Testing on the build.
- Supporting to testing team in preparation of data.
Languages : AML,
Database : SQL Server-2005
Technologies : Arc Map, Arc GIS, Globe, Terra, Map Display, Map Point 2006, SSIS
ESRI ARC GIS Suite
Operating System : Windows XPShow More Show Less