Now you can Instantly Chat with Shankar!
BUSINESS OBJECTS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL & SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE with 18 years of combined development and project planning experience in highly technical environments across diverse industries, includ...
Qualifications & Skills
STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP – Effectively manage off-site and offshore teams to ensure technical deliverables. Work with senior executives, management, and business users to present and implement global technical solutions.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Experienced in all stages of project planning from inception to completion. Assist with project planning, workflow analysis, and documentation, including methods, processes, tasks, and schedules.
BI ARCHITECTURE – Identify and resolve complex technical and functional issues, thus providing top-notch user and customer experiences. Lead and work with highly skilled global teams to provide technical and functional solutions and alternatives.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – More than 18 years of experience in full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE – Includes but is not limited to S4HANA, SAP ECC, SAP BW4HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW 3x, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Information Steward, Data Services, Analysis for Office, Lumira, Design Studio, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Crystal Reports for Enterprise Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Visual Basic, Cognos, SSRS, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Visual Source Safe, Lite Speed, Spotlight, DTS, SSIS, Windows.Show More
Data & Analytics
Business Intelligence COnsultant
Present Performing green field implementation for S4HANA, B4HANA, BWonHANA, BOBJ Integration with FIORI, developing reports using Business Objects, Embedded Analytics.Show More Show Less
SkillsSAP HANA SAP S/4 HANA SAP BW4 HANA SAP BW Sap Bo
Business Object Consultant
Gained diverse experience through professional collaborations with companies like Tennessee Farm Bureau, GulfStream Aerospace, Toyota, Whirlpool, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Nike, and Under Armour, as well as numerous other leaders in industry and manufacturing. Complete list of partner-clients and detailed project descriptions available upon request.
- Define product strategy, roadmap and key KPIs and deliver on the execution. Identify drivers for success and reinforce execution of success drivers.
- Interacting with customer & team for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications.
- Developing plans & schedules, resource allocations as per budgets, manpower deployment and team meetings for individual projects.
- Meet deadlines without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA. Delivery Management & Post Implementation support.
- Understand & co-ordinate client’s needs / enhancements, customization, software-related issues, provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules
- Install and configure SAP Business Objects Explorer; Design Studio Add-on Plug-in; Analysis Office Add-on Plug-in; Business Objects Data Services and Information Steward
- Implement Windows Single Sign-On and define security; integrate BW and BO; implement SSO between SO and BW
- Deploy Apache Tomcat Server and configure Windows AD SSO
- Optimize and tune Business Object Platform performance
- Configure data-federator for multisource universes and SAP Business Objects Mobile (MOBI)
- Define and create XML files for Advanced Analysis for Office installation package
- Configure HANA Mobile services on HANA Cockpit
- Design and implement security between HANA and BO
- Create HANA Roles and grated access to users for modeling and monitoring
- Actively involved in project planning and deliverable schedule
- Lead and mentor development team.
- Define architecture for Microsoft BI Solutions (SSRS, SSIS and Power BI),
- Design, develop, and provide best practices on multisource universes
- Define architecture for Business Objects Platform; assign analytic privileges and security; design migration path for existing reports and universes
- Design architecture for HANA Models and security; complex analytical and calculation views for combining SAP data (ECC) and non-SAP sources; single and multisource universes using IDT
- Create and implement security strategy for end users for all business areas
- Define and implement migration strategy using Promotion Management Tool (LCM)
- Drive conversion projects such as Crystal Reports to Web Intelligence, Cognos to BO
- Perform POC for new BI Platform, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Design Studio dashboards, and custom storyboards using Lumira.
- Work with BW developers to implement security using SAP User Exit and SAP Customer Exits to reduce query results
- Create highly complex interactive Web Intelligence Reports for effective user analysis
- Create report mock-ops and provide best solutions using appropriate reporting options BI 4.0 tools
- Create restricted key figures, calculated key figures, filters, variables, selections, and formulas in BW Queries
- Design complex calculation and analytical views on HANA; universe and HANA views for ad-hoc reports; Lumira dashboards using HANA Live Views; complex dashboards and storyboards using Tableau.
- Design and Develop data models Power BI Dashboards, SSRS Reports.
- Wrote complex stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Build complex transformation using SSIS. Extracted data from Google Analytics, Host Analytics Using SSIS.
- Design and develop dashboards using maps, charts, and Design Studio; BODS transformation models; BW Info Providers
- Write complex stored procedures in SQL Server; complex SQL Scripted view to improve performance
- Validate report data in ECC using functional transaction codes
- Decision Tables, Procedures, SQL Scripts.
SkillsSap Bo SAP HANA SAP S/4 HANA SAP BW4 HANA
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
- Developed complex reports by creating formulas, charts, and crosstabs; also created reports using Crystal Report 8.5, ASP, MS Access 2000, SQL Server, parameter fields, linked and unlinked sub-reports
Show More Show Less
- Designed Several GUI Forms using VB6.0 for the end user
- Implemented client to work like a standalone application with VB 5.0
SkillsVisual Basic 6.0