Now you can Instantly Chat with Gaurav!
- With more than 4.5 years of diversified and progressively challenging experience as a Software Developer with Symphony Teleca(now Samsung), Innovaccer, Referyaar and Ekutir Social Business.
- Co-founder of Humkadam Foundation (Work for the welfare of underprivileged children.)
- Equipped with the Knowledge of Android, RxJava, Kotlin conceptually strong with an innovative & analytical approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Possess knowledge of various software’s, sound understanding & skill of creating new software’s & systems, designing, analysis, database development & coding for modules as per the customer’s requirements.
- Versatile team player and individual contributor with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Successfully delivered projects under strict schedules and quality control.
- Architecting and Building Blooom and Blooom Lite app for farmers.
- Participating in design discussions and pre-sprint planning exercises.
- Identified customer pain points and opportunities to exploit untapped markets.
- Responsible for Technical Architecture of Design and implementation of the mobile solution
- Integrating 3rd party libraries including Retrofit, Butterknife, OkHttpClient and Glide.
- Integrate PayUMoney, Paytm as Payment Gateway Integration Module.
Added Firebase Notifications, Events and Funnels in the app.Show More Show Less
SkillsAndroid Java (All Versions) XML
The Local Tribe
Project: A startup which are building the next generation marketplace of skills that allows people with skills – any skill - across the globe to sell their time to those needing those skills.
• Developing android application for the Local tribe enterprise • Experience with REST, Facebook Graph, JSON.
• Exploring all technical possibilities and improving end user experience.
• Defining the API’s as per requirements.
• Focusing on writing quality code.
• Understanding projects fine details and explore all possible scenarios.
Show More Show Less