Now you can Instantly Chat with Meenakshi!
CSM® Senior Business Analyst with 9+ years of experience gained working in developing & documenting business requirements, functional requirements, user cases, user stories, and full As-Is &To-Be process models, mining computer data, evaluating p...
Senior Business Analyst with 9+ years of experience in working on developing &documenting business requirements, functional requirements, user cases, user stories, & full As-Is &To-Be process models, mining computer data, evaluating past trends & communicating their conclusions and recommendations to senior mgmt.
As someone with a passionate eye for analytics and a passion for data, I thrive on turning data requirements into business solutions. I’m eager for the opportunity to bring my exceptional composite of technical skills along with Business Analysis skills.
My ability to analyze a full range of business requirements to identify and suggest processes, products, and solutions to meet goals and objectives is a plus. By utilizing my good communication, management, teamwork skills I can support to build accord across relevant clients to drive business success. With a proven track record of analyzing business processes and leading management responsibilities, I am positioned to vastly exceed your expectations for this role and will significantly benefit your organization.Show More
Data & Analytics
Business Intelligence & Analytical Services
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Business Intelligence Services:
- Gather data about market trends and business opportunities in order to maximize efficiency and revenues. The responsibilities include analyzing IT performance data, mining computer data, evaluating past trends and current conditions, and communicating their conclusions and recommendations to senior management.
- Worked closely with the project management team to analyze and consolidate request requirements to improve the decision planning process and meeting project deadlines.
- Defined data requirements and report layouts for the business to review. Created testing plans and scripts based on requirements.
- Contributed to building business dashboards to conduct trend analysis on various metrics that are reported to the management
- Applied technical skills MS Power BI and SQL in data collection, data analysis and reporting to procure data from database structures to report and provide solutions to requests in a timely manner.
- Created and delivered presentations to various stakeholders regarding the current status and key decisions regarding their business issues.
- Conducted quantitative analyses on available metrics and briefed senior leadership, enabling them to improve analytical products to maximize visibility and usefulness to the business.
Business Analysis Services:
- Developed business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyzed the client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and a workflow analysis.
- Engaged with clients and stakeholders to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Translated stakeholder requirements various tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Performed thorough analysis and gather information from the business for redesign and document existing business processes using UML diagrams in MS Visio 2010.
SkillsPower BI MySQL SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) Business Intelligence Business Process Modeling Scrum Framework Visual Studio Code Requirements Analysis Key performance indicators - (KPI) UI And UX Design WireFraming Agile Software Development
Business Value & Relationship Management
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Support the strategy of the organization by aligning departments with the link between strategy and execution by using Roadmaps. Ensuring that the program’s initiatives are cost-effective and that they are obtaining top value for their company and also perform a broad spectrum of operation analysis, which will include data gathering/extraction from various IT systems and performing analysis of the data and arrive at conclusions and give recommendations to senior management on the information obtained.
Understanding the cost parameters of the FMS Business model including labor, running costs and fixed costs among others and break down the program work scope into finite pieces that can be assigned to a responsible person or organization for control of technical, schedule and cost objectives. Presenting analysis results, operational data and forecasts in written and verbal formats to senior leadership and prioritize multiple stakeholder requirements in order to deliver business benefits that are in line with the organization's strategy, while making sure that these strategies are achievable.
Use Value management methods at the portfolio level to define the organizational portfolio's expected benefits (critical success factors. Use the critical success factors to define the programs and projects that will best support the organization's goals (ideation) or to assess the alignment of existing or proposed programs and projects with the overall portfolio strategy.Show More Show Less
SkillsMicrosoft Infopath SharePoint MS Office Business Intelligence Client Facing Analytical Skills Requirements Analysis
Toolsmicrosoft office JIRA
IT Business Value Management
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Project manage colleagues within Implementation Services and Value Delivery to ensure that members have a timely and relatively smooth implementation; and once the technology is live, to ensure that members are driving surplus-value and ROI from their utilization of the product
- Provide extensive support to the PM and the Program Managers in the planning and implementation of Earned Value Management processes, training, and integrated tools. Collect, compile, track, and analyze recurring project performance metrics and provide detailed reports, charts, and graphs, as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in working group meetings, in-process reviews, and other senior leadership meetings with government clients and other contractors. Provide best practice knowledge, as needed. Prepare briefs, presentations, technical documentation, and diagrams in a clear and concise format in support of management initiatives.
- Support program offices in earned value management analysis, validate estimates-to-complete project funding requirements, identify trends, and support critical path analysis of the program schedule, update the performance measurement baseline (PMB), and report progress at monthly Program Management Reviews (PMRs).
- Support DoD clients day-to-day by analyzing Earned Value Management (EVM) Information and support Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) efforts. Develop and maintain models to assess the validity of the EVM data, to analyze the program’s performance.
Business Analysis Services
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Worked with various stakeholders to understand the sprint goals & vision, and identify business needs
- Worked with quality analysts and user experience designers to write stories that are clear, concise and comprehensible.
- Collaborated and provided business analysis support to the product owner, business sponsors, SMEs and testers during development
- Provided end to end Business Analytical support across all Healthcare Portfolios, Initiatives or large projects within Solution Delivery. Drive initiatives and changes, with the ability to lead PMO analysts to deliver their work ( as required).
- Supported and coached teams in Project Control and compliance in line with agreed Project Delivery Lifecycle Framework (SDLC, Agile, Project Governance)
- Identified learning needs and delivered training on effective usage of tools, control compliance, MSP planning, upcoming changes, and issue resolution.
- Consolidated, analyzed, validated and summarized project/program status before publishing further to confirm that forecasts are consistent and accurate.
- Acted as a Process owner for the end to end demand management process
SkillsJira SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) Agile Methodology Agile Software Development Scrum Framework Requirements Analysis WireFraming