Now you can Instantly Chat with Doha marie!
I’ve been working for more than 6 years as a Quality Assurance Tester and 5 years as a Test Lead. I have been trained to work with minimal to zero supervision. I have Business Analyst skills as well.... Show More
Data & Analytics
Project Coventry / Aetna
I was in charge of making sure that the expected functions that the client wants to add in the system are working as per business requirement.
- The project has many different applications that we are tasked to test
- There are 5 major applications and each application has different team members
- I was part of all these teams as I am already a Senior QA aside from managing 3 out of these 5 teams
SkillsActiveX Agile Methodology Application Lifecycle Management Black Box Testing Functional Testing HP Quality Center Regression testing Test Automation Testing Framework Waterfall Methodology
I was in charge of handling 2 teams out of the 3 teams in the assigned project. In this project, we were subdivided into different small teams.
- The project is relatively big with over 300 members and more than 20 teams
- Each team is still subdivided into smaller sub teams where I was in charge to lead 2 out of the 3 teams in my application
- I was in charge of task distribution, team management and team support
- I was also tasked to conduct Test Strategy, Risk Assessment and accepting load for the team
SkillsAgile Methodology Scrum Framework C Language Functional Testing HP Quality Center Notepad++ Regression testing Tableau Test Automation Testing Framework Unit Testing Web Services
I was in charge to manage a group of young business analysts and create both the business requirement document and functional requirement document depending on the business needs
- I was able to complete several BRD and FSD during my stay here.
- Aside from the creation of actual documents, I was also in charged to talk to the clients regarding the enhancements they like and present to them the final created document
- I also served as a guide to my teammates on the proper document creation, presentation and in handling the questions of the in house developers and testers
Sun Life of Canada
I was an Agile Tester in a team called e-distribution
- I was assigned at first to be a business analyst and a functional tester during the first few weeks
- Since the initial assignment did not push through I was transferred to e-distribution
- In this team, I was a web and mobile tester wherein we are in charged of testing the applications and web sites created for Sun Life which will be downloaded on mobile phones and browsed through the different web browsers
SkillsAgile Methodology Scrum Framework Akka Functional Testing Jenkins Jira Testing Framework Team Foundation Server (TFS)
After my assignment in Sun Life as my RCG client, I was assigned in Bench to learn more Test Automation
- I undergone several trainings to increase my automation efficiency
- I studied UI Path, Selenium and a bit of Cucumber