Now you can Instantly Chat with Ashmika !
I have 4+ years experience in the iOS Development.I have develope the below application:
- Location and Map API.
- Connecting apps with servers & performing CRUD operation using PHP and MySQL.
- Camera A...
- Camera Application.
- JSON Parsing.
- Use of different third-party packages.
- Firebase Authentication.
- Transportation and Taxi
- Food and Restaurants
- School and Educations
- Business and Events
- Chatting Apps
- Camera Related Apps
- Real estate
- Travel and Lifestyle
X5 Mobile Admin app, enables supervisors and floor managers to stay connected.
X5 Mobile Admin app, enables supervisors and floor managers to stay connected and keep a pulse on agent efficiency, productivity, and key performance indicators from the floor, at home, or traveling on business.
- Combined use of Objective C and Swift for development of the app.
- Used Zbarcode for search products using barcode and QR Codes.
- Integrated Fabric/Crashlytics to track the crashes.
- Used blocks &NSOperation Queue for managing asynchronous operations for processing& handling data.
- Creation of custom controls to match the UI design.
- Use Git As Repository.
- Beta testing of the application via test flight.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices. Work on the Different types of Charts to show data graphical representation.
Show More Show Less
Market of Mums is a fun new online marketplace created with parents in mind.
Market of Mums is a fun new online marketplace created with parents in mind. Join other mums and dads to buy, sell and share new and used items such as baby and children’s wear , prams and push-chairs, nursery furniture, toys and home-wear and even the latest fashion trends. Open your own shop and attract buyers from across the county.
- Designed applications for all types of screen sizes and orientations. Worked on Apple Push Notification Services (APNS).
- Integrate third party frame works by using cocoa's pod like SDWebImage. Worked on Custom Collection View into tableview.
- Quick notification are implemented by NSNotificationCenter.
- Used JSQMessage for the Chat in the APp.
- Implemented Social integration, AFNetworking, MBProgressHUD.
- Used custom search bar controller to search for items and used custom predicates to filter the results according to user preferences.
- Used Adaptive Payments Paypal Integration for the Payment to Multiple Users. Implemented an image-uploading feature in base64 format, which allowed the user to upload images.
Show More Show Less