Now you can Instantly Chat with Arunim!
An Enthusiast towards working on things from scratch with belief in leading the team by example. Have worked on multiple areas of research and development like conceptualization, design and development of IT applications. Few of the skills are me...
- Graphics Skills- Efficient in designing Raster and Vector Graphic images in Adobe Photoshop CC, InkScape and GIMP.
- UI/UX Designing and Prototyping - Sketch, Principle, Axure RP, InvisionApp, Marvel, Justinmind, Macaw, Adobe xD.
- User Experience Review – Heuristic Analysis and Extensive review of applications and websites.
- Corporate Skills – Design Thinking and Creative Confidence.
- Office Suites –Advanced Office skills in Microsoft Office 2016 and LibreOffice 3.x
- Product Management- Agile, Scrum, PASS, Product Lifecycle, Workplace Management, and Production Techniques
Infosys being my 1st job straight out of college, I treat this phase mostly as my learning ground which created a base for me to understand different aspects of the Information Technology world better.
During this time I got trained in Design Thinking and Creative Confidence. Design thinking changed the way I look at the research and development process and Creative Confidence helped me in making thoughtful immediate decisions based on corrective actions.
I was initially trained in JEE Applications but later on, while I started working in projects, I took up User Interface Designing and Development. Praising my quick learning skills, I was awarded by Mr, Balakrishna D.R, Unit Head ECS.
UI and UX Designing.
UI Development in HTML/CSS/JS/AngularJS.
Graphics Designing(raster and vector).
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist(ITSM).
SkillsAdobe XD .NET Core Invision Photoshop Product Management Service now Sketch UI And UX Design Zeplin
ToolsAdobe Photoshop Adobe XD Axure RP