Now you can Instantly Chat with Nalluri!
- A highly competent and results oriented Test Manager with 12+ Years of experience in IT, Over 8+ years of experience in Test management and Software Quality Assuran...of experience in Test management and Software Quality Assurance / Quality control field, with the experience in various Domains.
· Chaired the delivery issue calls and project progress calls
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA, Quality Centre
- Expertise in the following areas of Manual and Automation testing: Preparing Test Plans, Test scripts and Test Scenarios from Functional/Business requirements and experience in Peer review of the same.
- Have Good knowledge of Understanding Non-functional impact of the change by running non-functional tests (e.g. Load/stress tests & security to prove a change continues to meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Proactively highlight audit and compliance issues to the management
- Strong communication & interaction with Clients, Developers, Business Analysts, Management
- Proven skills in Leading and training teams, Test Management and Meeting the deadlines
- Developed test cases (both positive and negative testing, boundary conditions), writing test scripts and execution of test cases based on functional specification documentation and feature description.
- Managed the delivery of a wide variety of IT and Business led projects (for new and existing Applications) using agreed project management methods, ensuring they are fully completed in line with business requirements and quality expectations, on time and within budget
- Ensured that Quality steps are built into the project and ensured that the appropriate contingency plans are in place; managed go/no-go decision before any phase of roll-out starts.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is quality checked and signed-off in adherence with Quality Gates and the PMO standard.
· Hold good amount of experience in Reporting project statuses, by defining the RAG Status, including successes, challenges, and plans of action to management teams in a timely manner.
- A highly motivated team player with a relish for a challenge, excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills, coupled with an astute analytical mind.
- Implemented the industry standard processes within the team to meet quality standards and champion the use of new practices where appropriate.
· Excellent in preparing business cases, feasibility studies, functional specifications and requirements statements
· Expert in ensuring requirements are managed effectively and scope is controlled throughout project life cycle.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
It is a banking application used by bankers to serve customers.
Test Lead,Test Management, Test Development and execution
• Worked in a software development Lifecycle Using Agile methodology.
• Involved in a complete software development process producing test deliverables from start to end through the entire SDLC and written Test Plans, Test scenarios for the project.
• Performed manual tastings to test the functionality and GUI of the application.
• Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG, TestSuit, Log4j.
• Extensively automated regression and functional test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG.
• Implemented Hybrid framework from scratch to represent web pages.
• Developed Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
• Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
• Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.Show More Show Less
Understanding the Test requirements,Prepare Test plan,Test development,Execution
• Test Requirements understanding • Test Development and Execution • Defect Tracking and closing • Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans.
It is a workflow project in the Finance domain flat form, where in Business owner can publish his projects to attract the interested investors to invest the projects. Business Owner will get the authorisation from the Merchant banker and can publish the projects.Show More Show Less
Test Lead, Test development, Test Execution
Test Lead,Development, execution and management
Corporate e-banking system is a comprehensive corporate and small business banking solution providing a single unified view of the corporate banking relationships across asset and liability products, limits, trade finance and cash management. Corporate customers of the bank gain the flexibility to view details of each account, capability to make Inter-bank and Intra-bank payments, access to trade finance information and transactions, and the ability to perform cash management activities. This also supports comprehensive authorization workflow, Transaction Limits, Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP) and Corporate Administration. It is also highly secure and provides support for different authentication mechanisms.Show More Show Less
Loan Management System
Test plan, Test Management, Test development and execution,Team Management
Loan Management System
Involved in ‘Module Test Plan’ Preparation and Requirements Streamlining. • Preparing Requirement Traceability matrices for New business Module. • Guiding the team members and handling the Risks.
Loan Management System allows a retail finance organization to optimize their loan Management process by integrating Field Investigation, Mortgage, Processing, Recovery and Property management Systems in a Central Unit. Being web-based, it gives an organization truly any time, anywhere access.
This involves entry of all the details necessary for keeping a record of all inflows and outflows of loans. It has several modules like Administrator, New business, Disbursements, Clearing operations, General Ledger & Financial Accounts, Recoveries, Miscellaneous, Legal Issues, Back Office and Reports.Show More Show Less
Requirement understanding, Test Plan,Test development , execution
• Reviewed clients’ requirements by studying functional documents • Prepared Test Plan and Test estimates based on Functional requirement Document • Identified Test Scenario’s from Functional specs
The purpose of this project is to choose health insurance, to help more Australians achieve better health. Anyone can get Health insurance by logging into website and creating a Quote by selecting the insurance type which ever applicable. Different types of insurances are 1. Life Insurance 2. Pet Insurance 3. Property Insurance 4. Health Insurance and 5.Travel Insurance. Medibank stands for better health for all Australians.Show More Show Less