Now you can Instantly Chat with Robin !
Dedicated professional with Proven track Record having more than 7 Years of IT Experience and working as a DevOps Admin in Pine Labs.
Looking towards challenging opportunities in the DevOps field.
Analysts (Non programmer role)
- Worked as Linux Support Engineer (Release Manager) and handled Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating system.
- Installation, Configuration and Management of Linux Server in RHEL 6.
- Handled Issues related to Processor/Memory/Disk Usages.
Disk Management in Logical Volume Manager, SUDO, Software RAID, Package Management using RPM and YUM.Show More Show Less
SkillsActive Directory Bash Shell Scripting Information Technology Infrastructure Library Red Hat Linux
- Worked as Devops Admin primarily handling Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on Linux and Windows environment.
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of application/web servers such as Apache.
- Worked on Jenkins and GIT, done configuration of Monitoring tool Zabbix and worked on Docker.
- Design, implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications.
- Primary point of contact for all production/critical issues and performing advance level troubleshooting.
- Worked as Devops Support Engineer handling Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on Windows and Linux servers.
- Worked on Jenkins, MySQL, TFS and Splunk.
- Handled monitoring tools like New Relic and Zabbix.
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure for e.g.TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, Router, Load Balancer etc.
- Working as Production Support Engineer handling issues related to Git and Jenkins.
- Working on Python and Perl and debugging issues related to them.
- Have good working experience in handling AWS services like S3, EC2, RDS, ELB, VPC, Cloudfront and others.
- Working as DevOps Engineer handling production issues on Windows and Linux Servers and enabling automation.
- Managing different middleware application and web servers like Apache Web Server, Tomcat, IIS and JBoss.
- Working on Jenkins, Ansible, PowerShell and Docker.