Now you can Instantly Chat with Kodhada!
Project Details: It’s cloud-based hotel management software easy to use, accessible anywhere, and doesn’t require hardware or a lengthy set-up. It’s the key to enhancing your hotel’s operations. Cloud-based property Management System that is securely accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. Wherever the workday takes you, if you can get online, you can access this Application.Show More Show Less
- Worked as a part of Build team.
- Worked exclusively on making applications more scalable and highly available systems in AWS.
- Build and release EC2 Instance.
- Setup and managed backup and recovery using snapshot.
- Created AMI images of critical S3 instances as backup.
- Monitored and worked on alerts sent by Data dog on various related to server availability and Disk space and CPU, Memory and process.
- Trouble shoots network problems.
- Infrastructure development on AWS using services like EC2 ,S3,RDS,Route53,cloudFront, Cloud watch ,IAM.
- Ec2 instances , auto scaling ,Load Balancer.
- Configured cloud watch alerts.
- Created RDS database.
- Worked on tickets assigned by helpdesk.
- Workspace setup and troubleshooting.
- configures and managing S3 storage
- Managing backups of instances and EBS storage using scripts.
- Crated and configure s3 buckets with restricted policies.
- Migrating and managing DNS entries in Route S3 and various DNS Providers.
- Configuring CloudWatch for monitoring instance.
- Having knowledge on Jenkins, Docker, Git, bitbucket.
- Involved in System Testing, Sanity Testing and Regression Testing.
- Functional study of the application.
- Involved in manual testing on different Mobile handsets and windows machine.
- Preparing and executing Test-Cases for different features like Check-availability, Summary, Guest-info, Confirmation modules.
- Understanding the functional requirements of the application.
- Involved in the execution of Test Cases.
- Updating the test cases based on the Change Requests/Enhancements
- Responsible for Bug management activities Visual Studio.
- Data migration testing.
- Mobile based Application Testing using simulator and emulators.
- Preparation of Defect and Test summary Reports.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Interrupt testing, UI testing and Compatibility Testing.