Now you can Instantly Chat with William!
Having experience with team oriented environments, as well as multiple startups, freelance development work, and a few personal projects, I feel I have formed a strong ability to fit into any type of development situation. I have been able to sha...
I have had proven success with developing applications for iOS and android devices, both natively and using cross platform technologies. I have kept up to date with industry standards, and continue to strive to learn new technologies. I am most proficient in Swift and Objective-C, developing iOS applications for six years. I also have valuable knowledge with cross-platform technologies including Flutter, React Native, Outsystems, and Xamarin. I have created mobile designs for personal projects, as well as contract positions.
Here are some highlights of my qualifications and professional achievements in mobile application development:
- 6 years of experience with mobile development, working with a fortune 500 company, as well as numerous personal projects.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple applications simultaneously, including design and user experience, development, debugging, deployment, and release to the app store.
- Worked in an agile environment, as well as freelance development, responsible for task management and technical support.
- Developed reusable software for interfacing with specific backend platforms.
- Implemented advanced user interfaces, improving design and performance.
Networking & Security
- iOS developer on an augmented reality application, Aurasma.
- Responsibilities included updating and maintaining both iOS and Android applications, as well as their white-labeled applications.
- Features included custom vision recognition software, media streaming, json & rest api’s, and push notifications.
- Worked in an agile environment, using both Perforce & Git for source control, as well Jira for task tracking. Provided technical support & troubleshooting for production issues.
- Lead iOS developer responsible for full app life-cycle: design, development, testing, deployment, and release to app store.
- Utilized multiple frameworks: Core Data, RestKit, AFNetworking.
- Provided technical support & troubleshooting for production issues
SkillsBluetooth Core Data iOS JSON Apple XCode
ToolsJira software Xcode
- Responsibilities included updating and maintaining both iOS and Android applications, as well as their white labeled iOS software.
- Kept up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technology including rest api, push notifications, json, cocoapods, and iOS dependancies.
- Provided technical support to customers, while also advising them on the use of the applications and software.
SkillsJSON Rest API Swift Apple XCode
ToolsJira software Xcode