Now you can Instantly Chat with Sudhir!
• Worked in an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
• Developed End to End workflow of claim filing to reimbursement using React/Redux.
• Developed End-End real time Chat Solution using Twilio for information and support centers.
• Getting into Team Lead role for to manage offshore team for end-end development.
• Involving into Requirement analysis, Design discussions for front-end development.
• Task distribution within team and guide individuals if required.
• Developed new API using Node.js and integrated in migrated claim-portals.
• Develop all in one UI for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using SCSS and HTML as per mock provided.
• Using Git for version control and regularly pushing the code to GitHub.
• Developed Eslint and Accessibility hooks (Pa11Y) to ensure code quality.
• Unit testing with Jest, Enzyme and Jasmin.
• Extensively used debugging tools such as Chrome Dev tool, Postman and SQL Server Profiler to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.Show More Show Less
• Collaborating with Customer Success Team, UX Team, Project Managers and Technology Architects to understand the project requirement and come up with optimal solution for implementation.
• Worked as Full Stack Developer in .Net platforms (VB.net, C#) and Frontend Development (ReactJS, Redux)
• Developed responsive UI using SASS, HTML, TypeScript and React/Redux.
• Extensive use of React-Server-Side rendering to improve performance.
• Added custom TSLint rules to maintain code structure and to maintain coding standards during development.
• As part of security enhancement implemented XSRF Token based validation within product.
• Developed server-side API’s using C#/VB.
• Developed store procedure, functions for data fetching/updating in SQL-Server.
• Conduct peer code review, Retro and Review meetings.
• To enhance product performance implemented server cache logic and maintaining redux store values at client side
• Do research to find feasible ways to improve Performance, Security of product and present POC’s to product Architects.Show More Show Less
Microsoft Dynamic CRM
Microsoft Dynamic CRM
Microsoft Dynamics™ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business solution to help develop leads, nurture contacts, track your sales, and keep your customers happy. Below are some main features:
1. Mobile Client Application (MoCA) MoCA is used as mobile application of MSCRM, also known as Dynamic 365. Its light version of MSCRM system supporting limited modules like Sales and Marketing. It also supports offline mode so user can work where internet network is not available. For better User Experience and performance whole UI developed using React.
2. App Module: This used to neutralize the CRM UI depending on different user roles and configurations by creating different custom application using CRM customization.
3. Unified Client Interface (UCI): UCI providing one robust and responsive common CRM UI to customers based on different devices using responsive CSS and making faster by using React-Redux. Main feature was integrating Skype for Business with help of Skype SDK to support presence indicator and messaging services within UCI.Show More Show Less
Its CRM supportive feature, which helps end users to get familiar with CRM terms by means of content help. An app guidance and training system to create and deliver live, interactive and scenario-based walk-through provide prospects and users with a personalized experience that helps them realise the value of the product. The goal is to provide a fun and interactive way for users to learn about CRM that is truly relevant to their workflow, when they are most receptive to learning things that they may not have expected or discovered on their ownShow More Show Less