Now you can Instantly Chat with Mohit!
WHAT I DO:
• Work on Magento 2, Mgento, Core PHP , EDI Integration and API Integration
• More than 6+ years of Professional Experience in Magento and Node Js, API Integration.
• Working Experiences on a server of AWS Alibaba Di...
Networking & Security
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing new backend and frontend features, enhancing the existing bug fix according to stack holder’s specifications.
- Development, enhancement and integration of Magento 1.X extensions as the requirement, customization of partial payment extension.
- Develop Magento 2.X (EE) extensions/ plugin for achieving the desired functionality.
- Migration of Magento 1.X (CE) to Magento 2.X (EE) and overcome the challenges pre and post migration.
- Worked on Magento 2.X (EE) REST API, extending existing and creating new API for insert/update/delete products, category, stocks.
- Upgrading the Magento 2.1.X to Magento 2.2.X and to latest one.
- Performing coding, database design, testing and documenting of Magento and other applications based on Magento and PHP best practices technology according to specifications.
- Worked on creating custom and use of existing REST API endpoints to achieve add to cart functionality.
- Responsible for managing the product, category details from centralized source using REST API Call.
- Managing application, website on the AWS EC2 Cloud hosting and also responsible for configuration of AWS EC2 server environments to run application.
- Customizations, integrations and communication with cross platform and ERP team to deliver required information and custom data as per the system need.
- Code review, Team support, and Performance optimization at code level as well as unit testing.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development model for implementing the requirement in the project, daily standup etc.
- Evaluating, analyzing functions, determining appropriate solutions, coding/testing for new/modified web requirements to deliver solutions that meet stake holder expectations and aligned with business processes.
Constructionsouq.com is a dynamic marketplace for the entire construction community.
By connecting the dots between demand and supply, by understanding the challenges and pain points of the people involved, by ironing out hitches and inconveniences in procurement, contracts and project acquisitions, we provide 360-degree solutions for the industry. Customers, contractors, real estate companies, manufacturers, vendors, companies from all verticals of the construction industry can utilize our online portal as it brings the entire construction community under one roof to connect with one another and grow.Show More Show Less
It's a Canada based e-commerce website.
My main work was ERP integration, Connector development, Magento API Integration etc.Show More Show Less
SkillsMagento V2 PHP Python Node.Js
ToolsJira software Eclipse