Now you can Instantly Chat with Soraya!
Hello, my name is Soraya, a Certified Scrum Master with experience coaching agile transformation. From the Agile Manifesto, my focus is on people and their interactions. As we all know, people build software; they collaborate with the customers; a...
One thing you won’t see on my resume is that Servant Leader is part of my character. It’s the way I’m wired. I take my tasks seriously like facilitating Scrum adoption, removing impediments, and cultivating collaboraion to refine requirements and accommodate shifting priorities.
I’m proud that my teams have liked me and worked as hard as I do to make our products as smooth and impactful as they can be. My organizations have appreciated the ease with which I work with everyone involved in their transformation. I enjoy working with other Scrum Masters and coaches during our transformations.
Thank you for your time. I know that I can do great things for your teams and company.Show More
Networking & Security
Data & Analytics
AWS customer implementation
Two cross functional teams that consist of Data Scientists, PowerBI developers, and testers working with blobs to clean data for consumption and visualization, in their First Year of Agile Transformation
• Mentor team on Scrum principles and group processes; Identify gaps in the process; Address dependencies, remove impediments, escalate issues to PO, PM
• Facilitate daily scrums, backlog refinements, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
• Ensure task and burn down charts are current; Track team velocity and productivity; Track required
deliverables and artifacts; Produce communication status reports
• Help identify effective techniques of managing the product backlog; Ensure the Product Owner knows how to prioritize the backlog to maximize value; Ensure that the product backlog is transparent, accessible, and understandable.
• Capacity resource plan for scrum team; Collaborate with Product Owner and team to create the release plan; Track Release plan holistically; Track the capital utilization; CICD, TDD
Scrum Master for 2 teams, responsible for grooming backlog, Sprint Planning, daily standups, Sprint Demos, Sprint Retrospectives, removing roadblocks and impediments
• Quickly intimate with all Client-side aspects of IT projects including Salesforce, working with stakeholders to refine and clarify timelines and requirements, ensuring technical teams understand specifications and deadlines and what it means to go from Waterfall to Agile.
• Develop and implement multiple IT project schedules in MS Project, managing and overseeing all aspects of SDLC, meeting deadlines, ensuring projects remain within budget and on time
Scrum Master and Agile Coach for 10 geographically dispersed and diverse cross-functional technical teams, excelling in inter-department networking to resolve impediments; tracked and communicated technical team velocity and sprint/release progress; provided status updates to senior management
• IT servant leader facilitating Sprint Planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, Release Planning, Sprint Demos, and other activities as needed
• Senior Trainer for all systems, managing change processes for successful deployment and ongoing support
• Scrum Master for a three-year IT project upgrading the legacy order/billing platform, configuration and integration with a 3rd party application, MediaPulse