Now you can Instantly Chat with Dinesh!
- Total 10 years of experience in IT Industry as a Java/J2EE Developer (6 years) involving in Analysis, Design, testing of web based and client server multi-tier applications which use Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer (4 years) involving in Automation, Build, Deployment using various Continuous Integration Tools.
- Experienced in implementing OOPS concepts using Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Struts, iBatis, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Well versed in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support and maintenance with various methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile models.
- Experience in creating configuring complex Jenkins pipeline builds jobs and maintain them.
- Experience in configuring and administering Artifactory and Nexus.
- Hands on experience in developing in both Web based and Stand-alone applications using spring framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring DAO and Spring IOC, Spring Security.
- Involved in performing various actions like Dependency injections using Spring IOC and interaction to Database using Spring DAO.
- Extensive knowledge in working on Soap based services using Spring frame work
- Extensive knowledge in working on Struts Framework and validation
- Experienced in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script and JQuery.
- Well versed in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Spring, JSF and implementing JSTL (JSP Standard tag library), custom tag development and tiles.
- Experience in JSP, Java Beans and Servlets for developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven and Grade Build scripts
- Experience in Web/application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
- Hands on experience in designing the class diagrams Class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Rose and Visio.
- Strong experience with tools like Rational Rose (rational), GIT and SVN.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and Intellij
- Penchant to learn things, Good communication skills, Hardworking and adaptable, quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
AMO is a web application designed to record the mileage of the truck that is leased or rented to the customer by client. It also sends alerts to the user who leased/rented truck about the mileage and the amount of fuel consumed in a state. This application is also used to file the tax for the fuel used in various states as different states may have different laws depending on the fuel usage. The customer is also given a predicted mileage value upon which the amount to be paid is calculated. If the customer agrees to pay then he can pay the bill through online or if he disagrees, then can ask a question to client relating the mileage and billing amount for the unit.Show More Show Less
Functional modules include Issuer, Acquirer and Processor. It supports product types like Credit Cards, Virtual cards, Pre-paid Cards, Loans and Merchants products. The part of the project was to develop individual functionalities like Chargeback, Paper-purchase etc. Chargeback Operation in Credit Card proposes that the client should be able to create a chargeback under the card holder’s dispute request. The chargeback is created with a unique dispute id and charge back id which in turn contains the transaction details. After the successful creation of chargeback, a PDF file is generated with all the details of the transaction and sent to acquirer via association (VISA, MasterCard, Diners). Creation of chargeback involves various validations including card number validation, transaction successful validation and the time between the transaction and the dispute request.Show More Show Less
The Healthcare application records the information of the individual who are enrolled with the Health care system and the application makes the data easily understandable to all the other healthcare system by implementing the standard that are followed in the Health care industry. The job role includes performing enhancements on the already available application and work on the new requirements of the application and to rewrite the application which is in based on JSP and Servlet to use various web framework. Also, involved in automating the build and deployment process using various DevOps tools.Show More Show Less