Now you can Instantly Chat with Mohit!
Over the last 13+ years, I have envisioned, designed, developed a wide range of applications/websites/portals platforms for MNCs and startups using SharePoint, asp.net, MVC, c#,AngularJS, Angular, sql server . My core competency is in end-end exec...
Areas of Expertise:
- SharePoint Development (SharePoint Online/2016/2013/2010 and office 365)
- SharePoint Professional (MCPD-EA) for Development and enterprise architect.
- Major Certifications in MCTS, MCPD and MCP
- SharePoint migration and Administrator
- .Net Core, Angular2/4/6, MVC, Web applications etc.
- Client object model, server side object model, REST API, SharePoint designer
- Infopath Designer, Custom Web part development, Workflow creation and server management
- Office 365 (SharePoint Online), SharePoint Framework, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow(MS Flow).
- SharePoints Apps and App Parts
- PNP and TypeScript
- SharePoint Framework(SPFx)
- Customize PowerApps
- Microsoft Flow
- AngularJs with SharePoint REST API
- Branding MasterPages/ Responsive UI / Customize Page Layouts
- Custom(Farm/Sandbox) Solution
- HTML5, JQuery, JQuery UI, Bootsrap and CSS3.
- Project Management Tools such as JIRA, Asana and Trello
- Have a good control of Code Version Controls such as MS TFS, Bitbucket, GitHub and GitLab.
- Core Exposure in Solution Architecture, Software Development and Design.
- Integration with Teams, Planner, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer
AskIT - SP Online
AskIt is SharePoint Online blog site based tool which has been extensively used by end users for any query or question related to services/configuration.
AskIT is one stop shop for key IT processes and procedures. User can type any keyword search and find any relevant article/question. User can choose a knowledge area tab above to see trending articles and questions.
We have developed PowerApps, MS Flows, PowerBI dashboards and SPD designer workflows to automate bussiness processes related to this project.
Setting up a powerful, versatile, and useful onboarding experience can be one of the most challenging scenarios an admin or team leader will encounter. The Onboarding Tasks app serves as a template starting point for those people looking to quickly streamline their team’s onboarding experience. It acts as a one stop shop for new team members to introduce themselves, fill out their Office 365 User profile and photo, track relevant onboarding tasks, and much more.
This app utilizes PowerApps connectors that use Microsoft Graph API operations. The Office 365 Outlook connector, Outlook Tasks connector and Office 365 Users connector are all used in this PowerApp template. For PowerApp makers, this means customization with the ability to leverage these productivity scenarios as inspiration for your own apps.Show More Show Less
Career Framework tool
The Career Framework tool is designed to support you on your journey of personal and professional growth with one of our client. By utilizing this tool, user will be able to view his/her career paths, job descriptions and competency requirements for each position, which may help prepare you for a career move, if and when an opportunity arises.Show More Show Less
State review project is created to manage the meetings and the review process of the various inspections held at 128 states which come under UN. Project was planned for having a central place where user can see all the meetings and review as a webpage. Along with meeting management it also manages the document related to agenda and state reviews.Show More Show Less