Now you can Instantly Chat with Pavlo!
Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and over 10 years of experience leading and managing cross-functional teams building products and interactive experiences, ranging from B2C digital products and mobile apps to e-commerce projects, ga...Show More
Owning the Product Management team responsible for the customer's product search and browse experience products across all device types
• Creating a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy
• Developing go-to-market plans connected to the product roadmap that ensures measurability and effective communication of new features and capabilities
• Ensuring organizational adherence to the agile product development methodology while maintaining flexibility in priorities to quickly react to business needs
• Establishing the correct metrics for the product area to enable a data-driven product development process, both for identifying product improvement opportunities and measuring against success criteria
• Acting as an e-Commerce product manager within the organization, helping to create a more broad understanding of the benefits and opportunities the digital customer experience channels provide
• Work with Commercial, Operational, Regulatory and Technology teams whilst working directly with third party delivery teams as the single point of contact for visioning through requirements, iterations and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing or acceptance tests and criteria, prioritization and scheduling.
• Delivering the best possible product to customers, operating business and system processes
• Responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the development team.
• Responsible for clearly expressing and ordering the items in the product backlog
• Product delivery such as specifically mobile / web product features, pushing UX/UI development and innova-tion
• Work with Business Development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
Data center Recovery plans
Collaborate with different stakeholders to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases.
• Analyze data and perform competitive research to refine features, increase usage, drive revenue and improve the user experience.
•Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction.
•Partner closely with Engineering, Design, Sales, Customer Service and QA teams to help define feature set, apply UX/UI best practices, assist in defining sprint priorities, and create definitions and write user stories.
•Help manage feature backlogs and product documentation to provide consistency and visibility into the product roadmap.
•Act as an ambassador for the product and develop documentation that supports the release of features. Help both internal and external users better understand, utilize and promote the product.
•Use and apply all facets of product development methodology (user research, writing stories, prototype, testing, facilitating meetings).
•Foster communication between functional departments and facilitate discussion and decision making.
•Process orientated, create and maintain process within ideation across teams.
•Use Agile/Scrum philosophy and ensure new features are delivered on time.
•Translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the BA’s and delivery team via prioritized storiesCreate Datacenter Recovery plans
Mock up new concepts, write user stories, functional specs, and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to en-gineers, other product managers, and senior leadership team.
• Develop go-to-market plans connected to the product roadmap that ensures measurability and effective com-munication of new features and capabilities
• Learn, understand, and actively use product management software (Jira, Confluence) to effectively manage product deliverables
• Responsible for increasing conversion rates and revenue growth through the e-commerce funnel
• Establish, track, and report key metrics across the product lifecycle
• Help to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
• Manage relationships with the technology, editorial, and marketing teams, and/or other stakeholders and liaise between those groups
• Lead business groups in ideation sessions and requirements gathering specifications, design, development and implementation of key products
• Author product requirements and break down into clear user stories for development
• Drive new feature development from conception to launch with consistency across all of digital products
• Work with vendors to tightly integrate them into our product development lifecycle
• Analyze potential partner relationships
• Participate in strategic planning with technical and operational management
• Identify, track, and remove impediments to product success
• Review product requests and participate in the green-light process
• Monitor the competitor market, entertainment trends, competitors analytics and customer feedback.
• Define market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
• Collaborate with internal technology product managers on product roadmap from concept to ship.
• Partner with sales and customer support to understand market drivers and customer needs.
• Coordinate with legal on standard agreements and SLAs.
Collaborate with product architect and production teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
• Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our Brands
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the de-velopment teams
• Manage detailed budgets, and timelines for projects
• Assist in defining the product vision for digital innovation platform and communicate that product vision to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify Brand opportunities and build business case for new features, products, and revenue streams
• Understand Alcatel strategy and deliver products that best meet our consumer and business needs
• Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
• Recognizes and pro-actively brings forward product opportunities that arise from new and existing technologies
• Interact with Brands to understand their needs and identify new opportunities
• Prioritize potential initiatives by understanding alignment with business strategy and value generated for current and future users
• Identify, collect, and analyze metrics to identifying solutions to drive product development measure product success
SkillsScrum Framework Agile Methodology