Now you can Instantly Chat with Priya dharshini!
Experienced JAVA developer with an experience of 3+, performing an excellent job focused on solutions delivered with high quality and professionalism exceeding customer’s expectations. Strong conceptual thinking skills and an excellent ability t...Show More
The client KIM KION is based at Germany. The project is to develop a tool that tracks the availability and location of trucks which belongs to the client across Germany.
- Analyzing the requirements of the clients and delivering on time.
- Continuous Integration and Development.
- Gather new requirements and fix the existing issue in the application
- Involved in the feature requirement meetings and weekly client meeting
As a team, we developed a tool that is used to verify and evaluate the customer's personal information to provide a shopping card to the customer.
- Developed and implemented MicroServices based on business requirements.
- Developed robust Java code for SpringBoot applications
- Developed Spring Rest Services using Eureka Registry.
- Reviewed code and debugged errors to improve performance and used JUnit to do Error free code.
- Participated in requirements gathering and design development meetings.
- Mentoring the people in the project
- Undergone training in the agile development methodology and Sprint Review