Now you can Instantly Chat with Allen!
A self-motivated and dynamic IT Professional, with Management qualification and having over 14.6 years of rich and professional experience, including over 6 months of International (Canada) ex...Show More
Networking & Security
Windows Server 2012, SQL server 2012 and SQL Server Reporting Services
Project for migration of all SQL 2000 and SQL 2005 Servers running with the client, along with application to SQL 2012 or SQL2014 as Microsoft announced Extended End Of Life for the former.
Subject Matter Expertise (SME)
- Conducted Pre Migration activities like running Best Practice Analyzer/Upgrade Advisor so as to capture road blocks prior to migration
- Prior to migration noted the Configuration details & arranged for backups of all 40 Instances
- Documentation of step-by-step migration actions
- Installation of SQL cluster Instances for 6 Node active/passive cluster.
- Converting all Database Mirroring into Always on availablity groups as best practice.
Upgrade of MSDN & TechNet Sites
Project to upgrade older version of SQL 2000 along with the legacy application, running in MSDN & TechNet sites to SQL Serve 2005 as per Client decision.
- Tested the application build & patches, by refreshing Dvelopment and UAT environment
- Implemented database scripts/patches
- Created CA Certificates for added security
- IIS Installation & administration for sites
SkillsSQL Windows IIS
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Performance Monitoring Tool
Scope of this project was to develop & deploy an in-house tool to properly monitor servers
Role - Project Manager
- Development of scripts to capture required parameters for dashboard.
- Devloping required queries for dashboard.
- Helping the application developer in design of tool.
Automation for Devops Team
To bring automation in Schema and Login through Team Foundation Server.
The current release doesnt have the the logins and Users embedded. Each time a release is run manually it user and logins needs to be created along with Database roles. This will reducec the manual task of creating logins, Users and every time a release is performed.
Show More Show Less
ToolsSQLSMS Query Manager