Now you can Instantly Chat with Husein!
· Aligning IT strategy to corporate strategy
· Software Development and full SDLC implementation
· Leadership skills with staff over 150
· Integration with...
· Integration with big data sources and payment gateways
· Strategic planning
· Datacenter design
· Change Management
· Information security
· Establishing necessary structures to support IT requirements such as PMO and professional services.
· Business Intelligence implementations in airline and government projects
· Translating business requirements into successful IT projects
· Artificial Intelligence implementations
· Pre-sales product demonstration
· ERP implementationsShow More
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
Managed PMO of several eLearning Projects
Architect SDLC Project Implementation
EduWave is an eLearning platform that serves the K-12 and Higher Education.
My erollment was designing the product from scratch, supervised the product development and ultimately managed its impelentation at country-level and at several collegesShow More Show Less
SharePoint Intranet portal for the Zain Group
Manager CRM and BI Project
Managed project including SDLC
Al Tayyar group is a travel agency, in order to provide comprehensive call center service, that wanted to present caller profile as well as hostroical data, this meant that gathering ticket data from IATA, booking data from several booking plaforms such as Gallelio, Sabre ... and puchasing data from theri local Oracle system.
A data warehouse was designed to accomodate data from the various sources, data ETL was implemented utilizing SSIS, The dynamics CRM was modified to cater for the new data and a newly designed call center popup screen.Show More Show Less
Founder, architect, designer, SDLC, Deployment
Taking and idea into reality
NABA360 is a social media analysis and reputation management service, it also servers as an Open Source INTelligence platform.
My role was to take an idea into reality, this meant that I had to lead a small development team from inception till going live. The whole stack of stacks.Show More Show Less