Now you can Instantly Chat with Srinivas!
I have hands on software engineering experience of more than 18 years and have worked with multi-national companies inculcating best software engineering practices.
I have experience on a plethora of technologies like C#, . Net, . Net co...
I have experience on a plethora of technologies like C#, . Net, . Net core, Angular, Linux, Shell Scripting, Elastic Search, Sql, Jenkins, Azure Devops, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Keycloak IAM.
Inam flexible to work on any kind of technology and have very high urge to learn new technologies.Show More
Data & Analytics
Development of Web-based Clinical Research Platform
- Managing the development, implementation and deployment of a Web-Based Clinical Research Platform.
- Responsible for refining the feature requirements.
- Involved in defining the architecture of its sub-systems using the standard architectural principles.
- Involved in preparing and delivering technical and product presentations and demonstrations to the various stakeholders of the product.
- Responsible for improving the scalability and performance of the application to cater to increasing customer demands.
- Single point of Contact for external product integration implementations.
- Defining the work packages and tasks for the user stories.
- Defining and implementing Proofs of Concept for next generation of product and demonstrating the same to the management stakeholders.
- Grooming and refining the product backlog along with the global Scrum Team, brainstorming the requirements and helping to estimate the work packages.
SkillsC Sharp .NET Core Angular (All Versions) Node.Js Docker ElasticSearch Kubernetes Azure SQL Jenkins Microservices
Development of Patient Analytics Query Engine
- Managing the development of a Data Analytics Query Engine for case-based Therapy decision support.
- Helped to design and implement a scalable ETL for loading the big data from various data sources like PostgreSQL, parquet files, csv, etc. into ElasticSearch using Python and ApacheSpark.
- Have helped in building and mentoring a team of 6 engineers in a span of 3 years.
- Successfully took on the additional responsibility of Scrum Master for both projects in addition to regular development and integration responsibilities.
- Scrum Management activities include managing the backlog, interfacing with the Product Owners to understand the requirements and helping the team to estimate the work packages.
- Also help the team in breaking up the work packages into tangible tasks.
Project Management activities include Quality and Stakeholder Management with weekly Status Reporting of the project to the Business Manager and manage the setup of Product Demonstrations to the Stakeholder.Show More Show Less
Development of comprehensive verification environment for testing Motorola mobile phones.
- Designed and developed a plugin framework for plugging in different supported phone models using C# and Object-Oriented Design concepts and writing automated unit test cases.
- Mentored junior engineers in understanding the requirements and helping them with their technical problems.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Application layer components for Bosch Intrusion Panels and Bosch Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- The application layer components for the Intrusion Panels was developed in C++ on Linux while those for the DVR was developed using C# on the .NET Compact F/w.
- The modules involved complete understanding of the use-cases and design of interfaces to be exposed to as be used as an SDK for building the Presentation Layer components.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win) Redhat