Now you can Instantly Chat with Deepti!
Experienced Oracle Functional Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology & Services. Developed functional designs, performed mapping, gathered requirements business process models based on the client requiremen...
Around 1 Year 7 month of experience with IT industries.
Successfully Completed Oracle Transport Management Training Version 6.42 and Currently working with Cloud Project which includes Report Development, Screen set, Manager Layout, also involved in GST Testing.
Succesfully Completed GTM Training.
Over 6+ years of experience in Export import Logistics department as Logistics and Documentation Assistant ? Over 2 years? experience on ERP 9 functional.
Excellent working knowledge of Export Import Documentation.
Good exposure on ERP 9 Software.
Played Major role in Export Documentation which includes:
o Worked on all the documents related with Export and Import Custom clearance.
o Sound knowledge of documents related with bank and customer payment.
o Co-ordinate with the customers for export related documents.
o MIS updates daily basis.
o Shipment planning and implementation.
o To handle the shipment transportation issues.
Networking & Security
Experienced Oracle Functional Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology & Services. Developed functional designs, performed mapping, gathered requirements business process models based on the client requirements.Show More Show Less
Worked with client requirement and quarries resolved
• Daily basis update on the project
• Handle the Purchase order and discuss the prices with the client
• Worked with sampling department and arrange to send the samples to the client
• Provide all the documents soft and hard copied to the client
• Manage the documents client banks
• Give the assurance to the client for on time delivery
• Make the QC behalf of the client
• Co-ordinate with the client warehouse team for the on time delivery
• Time to time update to the client for new productsShow More Show Less
SkillsSAP Logistics Execution
Southern Sales Marketing (USA)
Update the status of running shipments of the client
• Making container booking for the client
• Upgrading development environment with spec merge.
• Preparing client bank documents
• Making invoice & packing list on client software
• Tracking the payment from the client bank