Now you can Instantly Chat with Sunita!
With 7 year & 6 month of Software testing experience in India and UK, I can confidently say that below are my strong points:
1. Can learn and adapt in short time – as I have worked in 3 different domains (Medical, CRM and Gaming) and ha...
2. Can autonomously work with small input – as have worked with minimal requirements in few projects and with multiple teams. So communication was not always present hence had to research and improvise on the information provided in order to complete the tasks
3. I have good analytical skills – as I have been preferred to analyze complex requirement and defects. Also included in process improvement meetings.
4. I have been mentoring new joiners and freshers in two companies I have worked with
5. I have excellent written and verbal skills – as I have been given opportunity to give DEMO to costumers and visiting clients. Also, this skilled was enhanced by an opportunity I had to visit client site Copenhagen, Denmark
6. Have worked in multinational and lingual environment – this experience I got while working in Bristol, United Kingdom.Show More
Saint Jude Medical, QA Engineer, Indiahttps://demo.merlin.net
Saint Jude Medical, QA Engineer, India
- Test case creation - Test case execution - Defect Management - Email communication with client - Data base testing - Used SQL + Relational Model diagram to query out the information
Was resposible for testing a client server based web application called merlin.net
It is a Patient information system with 200+ pages and more than 6000 requirment stored in IBM DOORs.
My work was on below functionality:
- i had tested its home page with had functionality of displaying alerts which was communicated by a device installed in a paitent (Like pacemaker). to stimulate this i had to update patient info in database to see if application is responding to the alert send.
- Merline.net had different interface for Doctor and paitents when accessed. To test this i had to update users stored in database with different rights.
- Had done cross browser testing and cross platform testing for merlin.net
- we had inhouse test case managment applicationShow More Show Less
Dako, Senior QA Engineer, India
- Visited Glostrup, Denmark in Oct-Nov, 2012 for training and project planning
- Performed User story testing
- Created and maintained windows batch files to ease startup activities to be done manually
- Created, maintained and executed of test cases in Microsoft Test Manager 2010
- Defects logged in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Maintenance of Project metrics for each phase of the project
- Assisted in Effort estimation for each sprint
SkillsAgile Methodology Scrum Framework MS Office Functional Testing Regression testing Team Foundation Server (TFS) Testing Framework
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio
Hitachi, Senior QA Engineer, India
MDRT, QA Analyst, India
- Worked on projects for customization of Aptify product for specific business scenarios
- Have experience of testing client facing web application for buying products and payments
- Performed Test case creation, Test execution, Exploratory testing and Defect management (JIRA)
- Provided Demo of completed product to client and Business AnalystShow More Show Less
Red7 Mobile, Senior QA Analyst, Bristol, United Kingdom
Was responsible for
- Testing game - funstional, regression, Mobile testing, Localization testing, Fast test (Math test)
- Communication with third party
- Specification document creation
- Was responsible for deploying games on test and external servers
- Was part of Process improvement team
- Was awarded Best QA of 2018
TestRailShow More Show Less
ToolsConfluence Jenkins JIRA