Now you can Instantly Chat with Smita!
Currently working as a Test lead for a leading European client.
• 4.1 years of experience in USAS development mainly in the area of ETKT. Majorly worked on ETKT migration RFCs. Involved in ETKT migration of a major European airline t...
• 8.3 years of experience in software testing in RES, DCS, IBE, TKT, SRDT,RI and Airline fare filing applications
• Knowledge of Amadeus tools and cryptic transactions.
• Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis, Estimation, Test Automation using Selenium Web driver and QTP, Test Case design, Execution, Defect Management.
• Projects dealt in Analysis, Manual testing, Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, E2E & Regression testing.
• Hands on experience on quality assurance and control tools like HPQC, JIRA and ReqTest. Aware of agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium (Web driver and TestNG framework)/ QTP and core JAVA.
• Automation using selenium and QTP, Manual testing for RES, DCS, Web-based (Internet Booking Engine for Airlines) and Mobile Testing
• Experience in production support, team management and conducting internal Audits to ensure Process compliance
A thorough professional with 12.4 years of vast experience in softwaredevelopment, testing (manual/automated) and business analysis. 4.1 years of rich experience in USAS Software development and 8.3 years in Software Testing (Manual as well as Automation), majorly for the travel (airlines) domain. More than a year of international experience in handling cross-functional teams. Knowledge of RES, ETKT, DCS, IBE, RI, SRDT and fare filing applications in airlines.Show More Show Less
USAS developer for a leading European Client – ETKT application (Aug 2007- Sep 2011)
Involved in resolving Problem Report Form (PRF) and fulfilling Request For Change (RFC)
• Impact Analysis, Coding & Unit Testing of the changes made to the programs associated with the PRF/RFC
• Detailed design and documentation
• Involved in the ETKT (E-ticket) migration of various airlines to the Amadeus System. Worked on major migration RFCs to implement changes to the message flow after ETS migration
• Onsite-lead for the actual migration. Co-ordination with the onsite team for various issues.
• Preparing and executing the batch runs to generate the migration files
• Verifying the migration file output and solving the production errors if any
• Creating test scenarios, test cases and executing them
• Involved in day to day production support and daily maintenance activities
• Created regression scripts using TTS (Transaction testing system) for major ETKT functional areas
• Created macros to check the readiness of the system daily before the start of UAT
• Monitoring the production environment and solving aborts and queue rejects
• Provided support for production GENs and online loads
• Experience in facing quality audits and giving KT to the junior team members
• Major Functional areas – Maintenance of ETKT database, updates performed on flight coupons, NFMs, Interlining, EDIFACT message handling, TCI, ETKT migration to 1A.Show More Show Less
Software Tester for major European client – DCS application (Oct 2011 – Dec 2014)
Test lead/ Software tester for a leading GULF airline – IBE application (Jan 2015 – Jul 2015)
Project Manager (Team Lead)
Test lead for a leading European Client – RES application (March 2016 – Till Date)
Project Manager (Team Lead)