Now you can Instantly Chat with Josephine sujatha!
Over 10 years of working experience in testing and management of complex software releases.
- Adroit & dynamic Quality Assurance Engineer offering over 10 years of working experience in NMS/EMS/NE testing (Manual and Automatio...
- Proficient in testing of client based applications, Web applications and various testing processes including black box testing, API Testing, GUI, Regression Testing, Automation testing.
WUG 16.4.1 SMIS SUPPORT TESTING
- WhatsUp Gold monitors, reports, alerts, and takes action on the status of network devices, the system, and services. WhatsUp Gold installs, discovers, and maps topology and network connected assets in minutes. Leveraging SNMP v1/2/3 and WMI, it enables monitoring in combination with powerful alerting and notification capabilities to keep the network infrastructure running and you informed when issues arise.
Central QA - Crossover
- Involved in end to end scenario identification for the product.
- Involved in the Test case development for Bonzai, Jive, Manuscript, CodeServer, Skyvera products based on the E2E scenarios.
- Involved in testing the portal and the deployment of the weekly build in Windows Server.
- Involved in API testing
- Involved in Android/iOS app testing using Browserstack / real device
- Prepared Daily and Weekly status report.
SkillsAndroid iOS MySQL Workbench Oracle API Testing Manual Testing Regression testing Functional Testing
Junos Space MTOSI Adapter
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Junos Space is an open, extensible network platform for developing and hosting applications. The platform architecture is open and explicitly designed to enable partners / developers to build and deploy applications. It has device specific interface towards the networking equipments (like L2/L3 devices) / network elements (Radius Server, Policy Manager, Session Controller etc)
- The project is divided into three phases and includes the following features: Inventory and Configuration Management and its extensions,
Service Provisioning, Performance ManagementShow More Show Less
ToolsTest Reports SOAPUI xml
Grid Maven Network Manager
Project Manager (Team Lead)
SKTA Grid Maven Network Manager (GNM) will help the Utility to maximize the investment in Smart Grid, AMI and overall Electric grid network.
- The management target of the proposed system is multi-network including AMI RF Mesh and PLC Network. Regarding interface with the target equipment (EMS), SNMP protocol for AMI RF Mesh and PLC Network, respectively.
- The GNM System is used to achieve the following objectives.
Release SKTA GNM to illustrate the implementation of Fault
Management, performance, fault management and Network topology
information , Provide web-based GUIShow More Show Less