Now you can Instantly Chat with Rajeet!
I am a mobile application developer with strong experience in the Android framework.
In my current job, I am working as an Android developer at Infosys for the client. i.e., Ford Motor Company, US.
I also hold considerable hands...
It is a side project. This application is based on a potential business model that lets people to order doorstep pickup for the waste products.
* Sign-in using various authentication providers such as Phone Number, Google, etc.
* Fact Cards on home screen that are fetched over the internet.
* Google Maps integration with an option to select pin drop location while placing an order.
SkillsAndroid Android SDK Firebase Google Maps API Geocoder API Java (All Versions) Android JetPack Git
SDL HMI (Android Automotive OS)
An IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) system application that runs on Android Automotive OS and interacts with mobile applications through SDL(https://www.smartdevicelink.com) libraries.
* Support the SDL-enabled applications.
* Support for media, non-media and navigation based applications.
* Designed responsive XML layouts using the latest material design components
* Integrate RPCs to enable various functionalities provided by the SDL ecosystem.
* Integrated the Android Automotive library to get data from vehicle sensors such as speed and gear status, etc.
* Optimized the existing codebase size by over 30% through migrating to the latest versions of Java.
* This application will enable Ford to support the SDL-enabled applications in the Android Automotive OS.
SkillsAndroid Android Studio Android SDK Android Simulators Java (All Versions) Git Andriod Automotive