Now you can Instantly Chat with Muhammad!
An SAP Functional consultant and Account Executive with 6 years of experience as SAP FICO Consultant Where I have mastered my skills in configuring, customizing, testing, implementing, end user training and support. I have completed 2 end to end p...Show More
Networking & Security
- Business Blueprint: Developed the business blueprint document by analyzing the legacy data structure; gathered functional requirements through meetings with Legacy data Users/stream leads of the client and performed the gap analysis. Performed Validation/Substitution Function on FI/CO Module.
- Training & Reports: Enhanced the understanding of stream leads and end users of client by providing system training. Generated custom Reports on AR and AP by providing functional specifications to the ABAP team for development.
- Balances Upload: Outperformed in meeting sudden deadline for data migration and uploading the balances of all financial areas including Asset, General Ledger, customer, vendor and bank. Executed LSMW and LTMC tools for data conversion, field mapping and uploading data.
- General Ledger (FI-GL): Created Chart of Accounts, accounts groups, number ranges and G/L accounts for each company code according to specifications of the client and enriched the system with NEW GL functionality Document Splitting.
- Bank (FI-BA): In the treasury module, Generated Banks by using FIORI Applications in S/4 HANA. Developed further configuration of House Bank, Bank Reconciliation Statement and automatic Payment in the basic S/4 HANA system.
- Accounts Payable (FI-AP): Configured Account groups, Business partner roles, number ranges, tolerance group, payment terms etc. and Automatic Payment Process for account payable module. Perfectly completed the FI-MM Integration. Designed integrated solutions for transactional taxes such as VAT including Input Tax Codes and reporting of taxes. Created Withholding tax types as per client’s requirement and generated their codes.
- Accounts Receivable (FI-AR): Configured account groups, business partner roles, number ranges, tolerance group, payment terms, Dunning procedure and FI-SD integration for account receivable module. Designed integrated solutions for transactional taxes such as VAT including Output Tax Codes and reporting of taxes.
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA): Developed configuration of Asset Accounting Module – Copied country specific chart of Depreciation and configured depreciation areas, defined asset classes, account determinations, allocated number ranges to asset classes, and uploaded assets through LTMC. All the possible business scenarios including actual procurement of assets, inter / intra-company transfer of assets, asset retirements, and asset capitalizations were also demonstrated.
- Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA): Configured and composed the Standard Hierarchy for cost centers, maintained Activities, Statistical Key Figures, developed costing sheet, distribution cycles and performed period end closing activities. Configured and customized the settlement structures, cost splits for activity price calculations.
- Internal Orders (CO-IO): Configured various internal order types, maintained settlement rules, internal order planning, and budget profile. Defined the settlement rules, and used internal order with AUC /Capital investment projects.
- Profit Center Accounting (CO-PCA): Maintained the basic setting, created hierarchy, dummy profit centers, Profit center master data, profit center groups, activity types, etc. and extracted reports using PCA.
- Profitability Analysis (CO-PA): Created the Operating concern, configured costing-based profitability analysis. Defined and configured the reporting characteristics, value field, profitability segments used in profitability analysis.
- Product Costing (CO-PC): Performed material costing with cost estimate using quantity structure. Costing runs with bifurcation into variable and fixed cost. Analyzed costing runs. Analyzed BOM and materials type, Inventory valuation. Perfectly performed Material Ledger and actual costing run to calculate periodic unit price.
Transworld - home
- Coordinated with implementation team for FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AA, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost center Accounting and Profit Center accounting modules.
- Configured settings for Company code, posting period variant, assigned document number ranges, tolerance groups for customers, G/L accounts and users.
- Configured partial payments, exchange rate differences, payment advices, payment proposal/payment schedule, payment run, and payment media.
- Configured payment program to process transaction from banking database.
- Configured automatic payment program, which included creation of house banks, company code payment methods, employee tolerances, terms of payment, and reason codes.
- Provided production support to SAP FI/CO users.
Provided on-site and off-site Support to multiple Projects including:
- H. Karim Buksh Lahore, Pakistan.
- Naubahar Bottling Company Pvt. Ltd. Gujranwala, Pakistan.
- Punjab Beverages Company Pvt. Ltd. Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Sefam Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan.
- Saudi Electric Services Polytechnic (SESP), Dammam, KSA.